Active Topics

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
I hope this community is more than a bunch of computer eeks. Any sport fans?

I have been trying to get some video feeds on NCAA BB news or games or anything with 0 success . I wonder anyone of you have any luck. I have tried ESPN, I can only get audio vis RSS, even audio I dont always able to turn on to the game. I would like some guidence for those who have done it:

1) video feeds, games or news, live would be the best.
2) audio feeds is still better than nothing. How do you do it and which program or channel you usually go and get the live games.

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese....

TIA,

bun

Posts: 459 | Thanked: 669 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ The DMV
As for NCAA games, you can try the official athletics websites of the schools you are interested in. Many now have links to live broadcasts (audio & video) of the games. Some of the schools offer this for free, while I would imagine that other schools make you subscribe.

I found one for NBA, works very well, no stuttering, NBA Video Podcast, broadband.nba.com/cc/podcast.php?type=vodcast

Still looking around for NCAA.................

Enjoy

bun

Posts: 76 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Long Island NY
If you are asking about live sports streams on the tablet probably won't work as there is no windows media player only real player.

On a laptop/desktop try myp2p.eu or channelsurfing.net - myp2p may require additional software be installed.

Whole thread kind of off-topic unless someone can get it to work on the tablet.

Well, anything helps. I was in Asia when Duke was playing, and I can only imagine in my brain, and watching ESPN / play-to-play.

Any luck with ESPN360.com?

bun

bump

bump

Which work on your Nokia N810 Diablo?