Posts: 65 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Cagliari, Italy
It works, Nieldk!!!!
Thank YOU!!!!!!!

just 2 questions:
1) it's safe to install tethering?
2) where the hell can I find all the command line for the use of Terminal/FingerTerm? (like pkcon etc etc...)
Thanks!!!

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Tethering is fine, no problem
As for pkcon, zypper etc, they are standard Linux packaging tools and docs are in man pages for these

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
this happened to me but for gprs / 3g connection.

and i kept seeing a green notification at the top of the screen "Problem connecting" or "Problem with connection"

phone became quite hot and was not responsive. the green notification kept flashing / disappearing / flashing repeatedly. phone would eventually react but to taps / gestures that i did like 10-15seconds ago.

reboot fixed it.

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Hmmm I also have this package installed: 4.101+git22-1.8.1 and what strange, that I updated 2 days ago via wherehouse and I don't have nieldk repo. If this is a jolla update, how it possible that I updated via wherehouse ?

OFF. Is it possible to copy text from system vkb to terminal (fingerterm vkb), I can't do it, for example I can't copy output from terminal and paste it to note or vise versa.. This is normal or something wrong with my phone ?

Last edited by Schturman; 2014-01-26 at 15:42.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I only had v5.14 bluez and libraries on my repo, so the update is def not from me. I also dont see any other bluez packs on Warehpuse, so my best guess is Jolla release (allthough the version 101 I reffered to seems to be qhat is on Jolla repo) strange indeed.
As for copy/paste. I cant do that also, I guess its a bug to report