Notices

i think this script is not needed, although it could be done with this. I think it must be done somehow in the 'rules' file.

Estel, we need you here!

I'm waiting for answer from debmaster. Ho ever, it seems that no one is reading mails @ debmaster :/

Meanwhile, I can contact other users, although they were
little busy with CSSU update lately
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Updates are waiting!

OK, can you summarize what we exactly want to do and where we don't know how to do it? In tech words, most likely?
-
Camera cover MOD
-
-
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

I don't understand your question. What did you ask debmaster?

Posts: 381 | Thanked: 336 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Stockholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
OK, can you summarize what we exactly want to do and where we don't know how to do it? In tech words, most likely?
we want to include the icons in the iconfolder in the autobuilder so that the .deb in extra-devel is complete.
Sethkha uses scratchbox in linux.

Ok, I understand that (that's what I've asked about).

I was confirmed that debmaster contact is "dead soul" :/

Sethkha, could You please start new thread in "Development" section of forum, posting this exact question? I think about this as last resort - but last time when I was forced to do it, I was given immediate response for quite complicated thing (from MAG), so I think such "easy" but not obvious for us thing as custom files for autobuilder would be piece of cake for them.

Of course I can also ask about it, but I think it will be more "proper" to be started by developer...
-
Camera cover MOD
-
-
-

No, I think it's best how we all decided to do it. Deskypplet Is making good progress.
I would say, you should open the thread. I already received "look how the others do it" answers. So either you'll get a proper answer and we will get rid of this problem. Or not .
After all it's just a part of the work needed for the package.

Last edited by sethkha; 2011-09-09 at 22:23.

May I ask who answered You (don't count me ) "look at how other do it"?

Also, I've just received uploading rights, so I'll try myself and finally go further than pure theory If I won't be able to find solution (maybe it's really something easy and we overlooked the obvious...), I'll post question in development without any shame.

BTW, electroaudio, in meantime, could You please check how "others" are doing it? I.E examine some small package with custom content - it can be even simple menu/shortcut icon (must be placed in correct place, .desktop file mu be also placed/created automatically).

I suspect they may really do it by postinst scripts, but I would *love* to know how they put custom content, like aforementioned icon.

Of course, I also can check it myself, but first I need to accustom myself with packaging interface in "real" life, so it would be probably faster from your side, cause You've already "did it".
-
Camera cover MOD
-
-
-

Last edited by Estel; 2011-09-10 at 04:55.