Notices

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
So, there is a game called "Hit the Ring (Final Version)" for the N9 and it's beeing sold for 99,99 Euro's... wtf?!

http://store.ovi.com/content/210804

I ain't gonna spend a cent for something like that O_o

0.o Maybe if you hit the ring it automatically deposits on your bank account a cash prize.

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
They probably clicked the wrong option when setting the price. Nokia Store has 15 price levels that publishers can choose from. Maybe they thought it was 99 cents. I pity the fool that buys it at 99.99.

My website

GitHub

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 376 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Hungary
Wow. An I-am-rich app before the said appstore hits the 1000 apps mark. Achievement unlocked

The Following User Says Thank You to zdanee For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by zdanee View Post
Wow. An I-am-rich app before the said appstore hits the 1000 apps mark. Achievement unlocked
well, at least this "I am rich" app has a game to play
the regular one on the icrap appstore was just a picture of a ruby, nothing more, nothing less

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:

Tags
ovistore, whatthef*ck