Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Originally Posted by BigBadGuber! View Post
He is having a great success. He has finally taken symbian out of the grips of deadwood, and shoved it where it belongs. And he realized that Nokia just cant make good software, hence focus on what it does best: hardware. And even there Nokia has a tall order:

http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/...s/td-p/1122467
Are you on crack? Then what do you call MeeGo... MeeGo with Swipe UI > WP7 with Metro UI.. It's the terrible management and execution is what Nokia is suffering from.

Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
Originally Posted by bandora View Post
Are you on crack? Then what do you call MeeGo... MeeGo with Swipe UI > WP7 with Metro UI.. It's the terrible management and execution is what Nokia is suffering from.
I like crack. NOKIA is lost. Elop is helping them stay in the race. simple as that bud

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I like crack. NOKIA is lost. Elop is helping them stay in the race. simple as that bud
What are you willing to wager?

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
What are you willing to wager?
I will wager you one farthing

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
I will wager you one farthing
You got yourself a deal. Especially if it's a vintage copper farthing.

You got yourself a deal. Especially if it's a vintage copper farthing.
DAMMMM you know too much .

Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
If I was Microsoft, I would really worry if Nokia can even deliver the hardware

http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/...s/td-p/1122467
What a load of fantasy scarecrow bullocks. You don't get to chose the factory of your phone.

I have had more phones than the average dude, MUCH more. They come from all manufacturers, Nokia, Samsung, SE, Palm, HTC etc etc, even a couple of Chinaphones. To this date I have never had any problems with any of them, not the kind I couldn't fix myself, or that wasn't fixed through software update.

I have lost them in the toilet, my P1i was lost in the snow outside my home after a "couple" of beers at the pub. I found it two days later when it started raining. It works fine today. My N900 I sent into the pavement when reaching for it and had to jump away from a car at the same time. Changed the bezel and the digitizer screen, and is as good as new.

SE and HTC will disintegrate by themselves after 6-12 months of hard use (with a few noteworthy exceptions like the P1i and the Magic), but they keep on working. Samsung and Nokia will go on forever, but there are are a few exceptions there as well. Palm would also self destruct.

Originally Posted by ericsson View Post
You don't get to chose the factory of your phone.
But I sure as hell know who will sell me my next phone.

But I sure as hell know who will sell me my next phone.
WHO ??????? come on i wanna know

Mind sharing, HOW?

Tags
bada rox, bigbadtroll!, ceo firing, fooled again, pissing contest