Notices

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
A new release is ready for download from the first post. The progress goes well. By this speed i might release the next version for the repos.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

The Following User Says Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by AlMehdi View Post
A new release is ready for download from the first post. The progress goes well. By this speed i might release the next version for the repos.
Awesome. Will get that screen made for you. I am still not 100% happy with the shade of purple need am hoping to get it more to the grey side.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
Awesome. Will get that screen made for you. I am still not 100% happy with the shade of purple need am hoping to get it more to the grey side.
Perfect, looking forward to see it.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Posts: 908 | Thanked: 501 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ West Sussex, England
Any word on removing the theme photos from the photo album?

Originally Posted by richwhite View Post
Any word on removing the theme photos from the photo album?
Do not understand exactly what you mean. The image gallery show all your images not just photos. You will need to filter out those you don't like. It could be done through tracker.cfg permanently or inside the image viewer. It has nothing with the theme to do though.

Do not understand exactly what you mean. The image gallery show all your images not just photos. You will need to filter out those you don't like. It could be done through tracker.cfg permanently or inside the image viewer. It has nothing with the theme to do though.
Other themes don't have this problem though. Queen Beecon Widgets has two folders, one hidden and one not hidden, i place my widget images in the hidden one so they don't clutter my gallery. Is it possible for you to put the theme images that show up in the gallery in a '.' folder instead, so they can still be read by whatever needs them?

I'm pretty picky about my gallery and i really like to have only photos in there, not album art or anything 'functional'. I know others are similar to this too

Quick shot of the purple colour I have in my small change to the theme. Have also made this the highlight colour etc.

Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Posts: 182 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Seatle, WA
I am proud to announce a theme i have been working on for awhile. It is not finished yet. Currently version 0.5.1. Would be nice to get some critique on it before i put it in the repos. I used the Array theme as ground and built out from that. It in very early beta and will look odd in some places.

Right now i would like to have some critique on my job so far.

To install.. just download the source and put it in the /usr/share/themes/ folder.

Source:
awoken-0.5.5.tar.gz
awoken-0.5.1.tar.gz
looks lovely.... i would prefer a dot or a x for the window close and menu...

Originally Posted by mehulrajput View Post
looks lovely.... i would prefer a dot or a x for the window close and menu...
What about keeping the dot and flashing line for the task switcher icons, but removing the silver semi-circle? More of a minimalist look

The Following User Says Thank You to richwhite For This Useful Post:
Posts: 238 | Thanked: 291 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ London, UK
I Kinda was not happy with the lockscreen. A really sophisticated theme must not have such a blunt lockscreen. So I thought why not i try something. the result was something beautiful that matches the theme exactly.

@AlMehdi: If you really like it, you can use it for the theme. Its really amazing how this theme makes your N900 feel.

Do comment on this.

Best Regards,
Attached Images

Last edited by fareed_xtreme; 2011-03-24 at 22:40.

The Following User Says Thank You to fareed_xtreme For This Useful Post: