Active Topics

Notices

Wonderful app MAG. I love the look and feel and the implementation is great..

I have a important feature request. Please enable offline support for news feed and all.
Usually, when i get up in the morning, I open the news feed app like feeding and even your app so it downloads the content and I can later read at free time. Our internet at office is heavily restricted and this provide some relief.
Thanks in advance.

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Luleå, Sweden
This app is coming on nicely.
I don't know if this is a bug or a feature, but all times seams to be GMT and for me that is 2 hours off.

I would also like to be able to see more (older updates), I hope you will have a chance to impliment that function soon.

Other than that and support for Swedish characters (åäö), I really like ths app. Thanks MAG

Last edited by oxpo; 2011-05-10 at 05:01.

Posts: 182 | Thanked: 84 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Jordan
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
I pushed 0.3-4 half an hour ago, if it's still not there it should be in 5 minutes.
It has places support and checkin support, I was looking at Qt Creator's examples and found a map example, sadly it doesn't compile on the N900, when I figure out why (haven't looked into it, probably need Qt Mobility 1.2), then I'll include map support.
i've tried checkin and it didnt work until i open the ovi maps then back again to nearby and find my location .

Last edited by fatcobrah; 2011-05-10 at 07:01.

How to add new place when check-in? ?

CasTTeLLo

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Gold Coast, Australia
Checkin works perfect for me finds everything in the loction im in, tagging works fine awsome app. Any chance your going to change the background to white tho in the main news feed part and comments and stuff, black is harder on the eyes i think white would do it good.

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Holland
BUG? Notifications aren't marked as read when clicking them . . .

The Following User Says Thank You to Carlito For This Useful Post:
Posts: 397 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
Love the update, not sure if it has been mentioned, but photo posts in your newsfeed only shows a hyperlink to the photo, not the actual post.

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
MAG a quick question does this app requires Facebook autorization sync and platform as Kosvopus did? I disabled that in my facebook profile to stop annoying spam from friends and stupid app invites.

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
I pushed 0.3-4 half an hour ago, if it's still not there it should be in 5 minutes.

what...0.3-4???? is this for real dude
all i get is 0.1-4....i have update all my repo catalog 3 minutes ago but no update to 0.3-4.....

I think u shoulder put add new place option for places check-in

CasTTeLLo

Tags
facebook, facebook client