Active Topics

Posts: 245 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Toronto-Canada
Originally Posted by AndyNokia232 View Post
Is this legit? Can't believe they're selling the White One for around $350. Seems very fishy, but the site does look legit, based in the UK.

http://shoponlineltd.com/Nokia-N9-00...medium=organic
Couldn't be, 'coz:
1. There r 15 varieties of China clones in the mkt; all with great finish - a layman cannot distinguish between the original & the fake, neither after booting it unless s/he knows the feel of Meego-H.
2. Nokia itself doesn't sell in that price, wherever they do (e.g. Dubai, Oman etc), neither the carriers there (e.g. Etisalat, Omantel etc.) who dole-out N9s, both contracted & unlocked.

Originally Posted by AndyNokia232 View Post
Is this legit? Can't believe they're selling the White One for around $350. Seems very fishy, but the site does look legit, based in the UK.

http://shoponlineltd.com/Nokia-N9-00...medium=organic
The whole site looks fishy to me. If you click on contact us it's a UK address, yet if you try to calculate shipping and select Great Britain as your country, it comes back with "There are no shipping methods configured for this location."

Personally I wouldn't chance it.

From WhoIs:
Code:
Creation Date: 28-mar-2012
I'd stay away from a site that's only a few days old. Usually fly-by-night scams, esp. with such too-good-to-be-true prices.

Hi all, love the white one

Problem is, I am in the US and I can't find it anywhere.. if anyone here has some experience, please share.

If not, where is the best place to order from Europe, a store that ships to the US would be great!

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by vlad0 View Post

Problem is, I am in the US and I can't find it anywhere.. if anyone here has some experience, please share.

If not, where is the best place to order from Europe, a store that ships to the US would be great!
Send me a text Vlado, I'll tell you everything you want to know

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Originally Posted by vlad0 View Post

Amazon has some but they go for 600. but if you contact the seller "transformergsmphone" (i think that was the name, or close enough to it) he can let you pick a chinese or finland made one.

Originally Posted by Arie View Post
Send me a text Vlado, I'll tell you everything you want to know
Why not share with everyone?

I love my white N9, however I may consider selling it or trading it just to see what I can get for it =X... don't flame! I am going to try and keep it for as long as possible.

Surprisingly, I have received many offers on craigslist (that I have turned down), but people generally appreciate the N9.

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by mämo View Post
Why not share with everyone?
He's a friend. Easier to text him. I suggested Negri, Expansys, and a few others.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Tags
dinosaur bones, much ado, unicorn