Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Hi
Our beloved Maemo is dying...
But is it possible to make it reborn?
When some devs would make a port to a high-end qwerty device, it'd be great. Or a Samsung Galaxy SII port after all...
Is it possible? Will it ever come to life?

If you would read forum before creating another, totally useless trash thread, You would know what is planned for future of Maemo. also, you won't get many responses here, cause people that actually write code don't have time (unlike me - now - unfortunately...) to respond for bullsh|t like that again and again.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
I'm NOT talking about Nokia's one. There's CSSU. I was thinking about COMMUNITY Maemo for other phones!

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
I'm NOT talking about Nokia's one. There's CSSU. I was thinking about COMMUNITY Maemo for other phones!
nokia has almost nothing to do with the community except funding it..
maemo is all about n8x0 and mainly N900 & N900 meego CE edition .
maemo is dying? stop being a dork !
dont you have anything better to say for maemo other than this pointless fuss.I am wasting my type here just to make you realize that fremantle back-ports are on their way to N900,N900 meego CE edition is being improved by each day .
Consider community has to work on its own without nokia ! meego coding competition is up ,many devs are busy working for harmattan ,once coding competition is done ,you will a lot of things coming .
for example : marxian will be porting every harmattan app to N900 ,he makes .
SO be good for good's sake !
there are bloody 5 or 6 threads up and running already on this community ,how do you find time to be such sophisticated to start a new fudge ?eh
If you want it reborn in your own perception ,start developing for maemo .Let me know if you build something for instance ,i will be the first to test your application .