Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
Please contact andrew.

thread has been merged with "Post-it App" request

Last edited by chemist; 2010-01-12 at 23:59.

The Following User Says Thank You to chemist For This Useful Post:
Posts: 90 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Leicester,UK
and meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

like this maybe?

yeah i was actually thinking and looking for an app like this. it looks so simple yet very useful

how do we get someone to make this app?

Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
I sent an email to the maintainers of https://garage.maemo.org/projects/yellownotes/ pointing them to the Brainstorm proposal and this thread.

The Following User Says Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post:
yayyy.what will happen now?

Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
waiting for andrew and folks to turn up again, or find someone to port it (I might do once I need it)

Does anyone knows if there is a kind of a Sticky note application for N900 - something like the desktop post-it ?? that would be nice... we had this similar feature in n9300..individual notes on main home screen...

the current note apps Default Notes or Xournal or Conby or QUicknote are conventional & standard note pad conceps...

sticky note where a user can create a new note with a touch of the icon like how it works in PC desktop. - would be really cool...

any thoughts?

Posts: 180 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Miami
theres one called simplenotewidget in the devel repository i think..works great, looks like a sticky note..u can also set the transparency