Active Topics

Originally Posted by Drekkie View Post
I ordered a backup 64GB from Negri after you posted it cuz I'm nervous about the whymobile shipment. I think I may have a problem.

current rationalizations:

- it's a strategic purchase!

- it's my "put-away pair" (sneaker reference).

hehe, reminds me of comics in the 90s when people i know would get one to read and one for a rainy day. Though i think this is a better "investment". We are such enablers.

though i will be jealous that your N9 is twice as good as mine.

The Following User Says Thank You to godofcookery For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
You might be in luck. I'll update you accordingly. Have two options coming up.

Still no updates on the bulk pricing for everybody else, btw. Still working that out.
I'm in for a 64GB version. Looking around many of the websites are already sold out. I'm in TW though...

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
Originally Posted by original_z View Post
This may have been mentioned, but how much will they be selling the N9 for (officially) in Mexico, and would they offer it w/out a contract and would that be unlocked? As the US and Canada are the only countries I've been in that I can recall (may not be accurate) doing this 'lock' nonsense I don't know if Mexico is the same.
Officialy will me sold for $8,500 pesos which is around $650 USD for the 16 GB version. That is unlocked, I havent seen a contract offer. Mexican carrier telcel rarely locks their phones.

The Following User Says Thank You to dcastrog For This Useful Post:
Posts: 80 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Guatemala
Originally Posted by uvatbc View Post
Negri has Fedex'd mine. Got a notification 2 hours ago.
How trustworthy is Negri Electronics?

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ SF Bay Area
Originally Posted by diegofigueroa View Post
Most of the reviews were good. They do have a return policy. I'll find out soon enough whether the reviews were true or not..
qgvnotify: Google voice and contacts notifier for diablo and maemo.

If you want to thank me, click the Thanks button.
If you'd like to thank my applications, vote to move them to extras.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uvatbc For This Useful Post:
Posts: 80 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Guatemala
Originally Posted by uvatbc View Post
Most of the reviews were good. They do have a return policy. I'll find out soon enough whether the reviews were true or not..
Thanks man, keep me posted!

Originally Posted by diegofigueroa View Post
Quite it seems. I am less trustworthy apparently as I slept right through my Fedex delivery person's doorbell ringing. sigh.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to godofcookery For This Useful Post:
Posts: 126 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ San Francisco
I just ordered mine from Negri on Monday as well and it should arrive tomorrow. I trust that my payment went in via amazon, and it seems the reviews are good. I guess I'll also see when I get it tmr

The Following User Says Thank You to charbar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
look what #santa #ups just left me! #twins http://pic.twitter.com/yeV1Jgu

just tweeted this.

they are good to go! use the www.welectronics.com and be sure to mention ceroberts75 and they will discount the phone.

they have 16/64gb black and they did have cyan and pink too...in 16gb. they are expecting the 64gb in cyan and pink later.

legit.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ceroberts75 For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on

And I got my second N9 today from Dubai via Axiom Telecom. I have somebody in Dubai working with them to sell/send to us with a discount rate perhaps - thought I'd have that sorted out by now, but dealing with people and having it work out with the merchant are two different things.

Mexico is finally selling theirs... Telcel still only has the Magenta, whereas the Cyan and Black are in pretty good supply. The price is around 8200 Pesos for the 16gb, the 64's are grabbing an initial premium, waiting on that to either settle down or secure a direct line to somebody for those.

Only bad thing I don't like is that Axiom (Dubai) is comfortable with using my FedEx account, but man... I don't think I can handle everybody using my account and those fees coming directly out of my credit card. Gotta sort that out too.

Working on Australia with jinx right now. Qole, you're not forgotten

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
depression, nokia n9, purchase, the elop flop