What if nokia n9 would be revealed with no keyboard tomorrow ?
http://www.tinhte.vn/meego-tin-tuc-g...n-phim-737120/

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
okay 5800....
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Posts: 562 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Daly City
What the exact time of announcement in Pacific Time?

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
http://everytimezone.com/

Singapore is +8 as Hong Kong.

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
20 hours 46 minutes to go until Singapore then I'm howdy never to be seen in this thread again.
You might be able to catch me in the N950 is amazing thread though

Ag-a-doo-doo-doo, push pineapple, shake the tree
Aga-doo-doo-doo, push pineapple, grind coffee
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POv-3yIPSWc

The Following User Says Thank You to NvyUs For This Useful Post:
Posts: 568 | Thanked: 969 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Toronto
Originally Posted by bhairav View Post
What if nokia n9 would be revealed with no keyboard tomorrow ?
http://www.tinhte.vn/meego-tin-tuc-g...n-phim-737120/
...and for those of us who don't speak Viet: could you provide a synopsis of anything really useful or interesting please?

Speaking only W. European languages, the only bit I can read is a link to thedong.info, which probably isn't nearly as funny as I think it is.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shallimus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
Using a translator i get this broken English but you can make out main points

Home Nokia Vietnam has said the parent company will introduce a new product tomorrow at the Nokia Connection (21/06/2011) in Singapore confident they call it a masterpiece.According to sources Tinhte.vn own the handset is Nokia N9, the product is expected for a long time since the N900 runs Maemo 5 before.However, unlike the Times revealed earlier, Nokia N9 will be no slide-out keyboard and runs MeeGo.It seems that by hand would N9 CEO Stephen Elop introduced and sold in the fall.
Update: It seems n9 will be very thin, only the power button and increase or decrease your volume, no on-screen button the price Oh VN under 13tr

Ag-a-doo-doo-doo, push pineapple, shake the tree
Aga-doo-doo-doo, push pineapple, grind coffee
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POv-3yIPSWc

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NvyUs For This Useful Post:
Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
Using a translator i get this broken English but you can make out main points

Home Nokia Vietnam has said the parent company will introduce a new product tomorrow at the Nokia Connection (21/06/2011) in Singapore confident they call it a masterpiece.According to sources Tinhte.vn own the handset is Nokia N9, the product is expected for a long time since the N900 runs Maemo 5 before.However, unlike the Times revealed earlier, Nokia N9 will be no slide-out keyboard and runs MeeGo.It seems that by hand would N9 CEO Stephen Elop introduced and sold in the fall.
Update: It seems n9 will be very thin, only the power button and increase or decrease your volume, no on-screen button the price Oh VN under 13tr
Nokia Vietnam has revealed that the company will introduce a new product tomorrow at the Nokia Connection (21.06.2011) in Singapore which they confidently called it a masterpiece. According to our (Tinhte.vn) own source, this handset will be the Nokia N9, the long awaited successor after the N900 running Maemo 5. However, unlike those leaks revealed earlier. Nokia N9 will not have slide-out keyboard and running Meego (this part is quite unclear for me whether it runs or not). It seems like the N9 will be introduced by the CEO Stephen Elop and available for sale in this fall.

Update: It looks like that the N9 will be very thin and having only power, volume with inc and dec buttons. there will be no buttons on the front and the price in Vietnam is going to be below 623.91 USD (13tr = 13 mil VND).

my version adds actually nothing more than a price in USD.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kozzi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by shallimus View Post
...and for those of us who don't speak Viet: could you provide a synopsis of anything really useful or interesting please?

Speaking only W. European languages, the only bit I can read is a link to thedong.info, which probably isn't nearly as funny as I think it is.
Get google Chrome
really helps with inbuilt translator to read news like these

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Australia
I'm 95% sure that they will show the n9(50) tomorrow. From what i can tell Nokia have been trying to keep a lid on, which is why we don't have any strong visual leak. But the people who have provided info on the device(s) have been giving very similar information, which would not be happening if none had seen the device(s).

Last edited by pcoder; 2011-06-20 at 07:22.

The Following User Says Thank You to pcoder For This Useful Post:

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland