Active Topics

Posts: 280 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Banyuwangi, Indonesia
Originally Posted by rainisto View Post
works for me in PR1.2 updates are shown in ui normally (if the package havent change its name), ie.original bug is fixed. Are you sure that you havent installed any non-ovi sourced application which would break the default functionality?
If you want to get notices when updates arrive, install the apps right from the store (the original one), not from other-unofficial sources. If it so, there impossible you get the notice.

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by efion View Post
If you want to get notices when updates arrive, install the apps right from the store (the original one), not from other-unofficial sources. If it so, there impossible you get the notice.
This is false, I have tested this with a few applications, please don't share false info. The only app that I have not received updates for that is not an official paid app (I have 2 N9's that I use) is cutetube. I installed cutetube from an unofficial source on one N9 and cutetube from the store. The one from the store gets updates. The one from the unofficial source, doesn't.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Originally Posted by Arie View Post
This is false, I have tested this with a few applications, please don't share false info. The only app that I have not received updates for that is not an official paid app (I have 2 N9's that I use) is cutetube. I installed cutetube from an unofficial source on one N9 and cutetube from the store. The one from the store gets updates. The one from the unofficial source, doesn't.
If you want to get notices when updates arrive, install the apps right from the store (the original one), not from other-unofficial sources.

Did i say something's wrong, you said the same thing as i do anyway.

Please read it carefully first, before accusing this is a false info.

Last edited by efion; 2012-03-24 at 02:34.

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by efion View Post
If you want to get notices when updates arrive, install the apps right from the store (the original one), not from other-unofficial sources.

Did i say something's wrong, you said the same thing as i do anyway.

Please read it carefully first, before accusing this is a false info.
Everything but Cutetube that is from an unofficial source gets app updates. I'm just saying yes to ensure you get proper app updates install from official sources, but it is not needed. Unless of course it's cutetube.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Originally Posted by Arie View Post
Everything but Cutetube that is from an unofficial source gets app updates. I'm just saying yes to ensure you get proper app updates install from official sources, but it is not needed. Unless of course it's cutetube.
It's because paid app

Now came first time a program update notification. Weird.

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

Posts: 120 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Switzerland
I got update notifications maybe for a week after I updated to PR 1.2. Since them I barely get any, even if many updates have been available since then (I don't have any apps from unofficial sources which are also available in Nokia Store).

The last update I surprisingly got was for SportsTracker. So I think to that this problem wasn't 100% fixed by Nokia...

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by almamo View Post
I got update notifications maybe for a week after I updated to PR 1.2. Since them I barely get any, even if many updates have been available since then (I don't have any apps from unofficial sources which are also available in Nokia Store).

The last update I surprisingly got was for SportsTracker. So I think to that this problem wasn't 100% fixed by Nokia...
why i cant see the sportstracker update, it still show 1.01
also i saw some apps sudden go to new, but they still no update show, example, gpspeed, topsite, sports tracker

Last edited by TMavica; 2012-03-24 at 09:43.

Posts: 158 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Timisoara, Romania
Originally Posted by almamo View Post
I got update notification for Sports Tracker 1.0.4 too, but when i proceed, after package downloading i get de error message "Installation package contain an error. Please download again"

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
It show 1.01 is latest for me..location problem?