Active Topics

After flash my N9 i dosent boot, but Flash was succsess no Problems but the Phone dosent boot. The light in the left lower corner works for few seconds. I repeat the flash again but the Problem stay. The reason for the flash was i have the problem with messages have the wrong name.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
did you try manually booting it using the power key? I suspect you didn't add the -R parameter to the flashing command hence it doesn't boot automatically.

I've tried both with the -R Command and with the power Button i tals disconnect the Battery but its always the same no boot no vibration. When i connect the Phone with usb the light flashing (load)

Posts: 545 | Thanked: 560 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ lebanon
enable rd mode with this
flasher --enable-rd-mode

i do this and now??

Update: i see allways the blue light on the lower left corner and the camera led is going synchron in red light. On the Main Display there is nothing anytime

Last edited by marcaurell; 2013-07-03 at 10:38.

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
flasher --set-rd-flags=force-power-key -R

If that doesnt help, then its most likely your old water damage that has broken the display,
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.