Notices

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Holland
Originally Posted by fareed_xtreme View Post
Could you please post the error message that you are getting? Maybe someone can help...
How to launch it from terminal?

Posts: 238 | Thanked: 291 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by Carlito View Post
How to launch it from terminal?
Well Brov, I want you to run the "apt-get install qtcompat" command as root in Xterm again. If it says already intalled etc etc, then remove it "apt-get remove qtcompat" and "apt-get remove libqtm-11" and also remove "fmobi". Install in the Following Procedure:

1. apt-get install qtcompat
2. apt-get install libqtm-11
3. dpkg -i /path/fmobi.deb (Where path is the path of file. Alternatively, you could install through HAM)

Last edited by fareed_xtreme; 2011-08-08 at 08:15.

The Following User Says Thank You to fareed_xtreme For This Useful Post:
Well Brov, I want you to run the "apt-get install qtcompat" command as root in Xterm again. If it says already intalled etc etc, then remove it "apt-get remove qtcompat" and "apt-get remove libqtm-11" and also remove "fmobi". Install in the Following Procedure:

1. apt-get install qtcompat
2. apt-get install libqtm-11
3. dpkg -i /path/fmobi.deb (Where path is the path of file. Alternatively, you could install through HAM)
Did this, still aint working . . . howto launch fmobi from xterm so I can show you the errors. Thanks in advance!

Posts: 238 | Thanked: 291 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ London, UK
Did this, still aint working . . . howto launch fmobi from xterm so I can show you the errors. Thanks in advance!
I actually don't have an idea on launching applications in the debugging mode. So I may not be of much help. However, may i suggest installing python as i seem to have done that when I had the black screen problem.

apt-get install python

I actually don't have an idea on launching applications in the debugging mode. So I may not be of much help. However, may i suggest installing python as i seem to have done that when I had the black screen problem.

apt-get install python
Still no succes . . .

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 74 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Indonesia
Code:
/opt/usr/bin/fMobi

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coredumb For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by coredumb View Post
Code:
/opt/usr/bin/fMobi
thanks! output:

Maemo applications must be run with the run-standalone.sh script!
QGtkStyle was unable to detect the current GTK+ theme.
qrc:/qml/start.qml:1:1: plugin cannot be loaded for module "QtQuick": Cannot load library /usr/lib/qt4/imports/QtQuick/libQtQuickCompat.so: (libQtSystemInfo.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
QObject::connect: Cannot connect xmppClient::rosterReceived(QXmppRosterManager&) to (null)::updateUsers()
QObject::connect: Cannot connect xmppClient:resenceUpdate(QString,QString) to (null)::updateUsers()
QObject::connect: Cannot connect xmppClient::messageReceived(QVariant, QVariant) to (null)::messageReceived(QVariant, QVariant)
QObject::connect: Cannot connect xmppClient::clientConnected(QVariant) to (null)::clientConnected(QVariant)
QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::sendMsg(QString,QString) to xmppClient::sendMessage(QString,QString)
QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::connectChat(QString) to xmppClient::connectChat(QString)
QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::disconnectChat() to xmppClient::disconnectChat()
QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null):penLink(QString) to xmppClient:penLink(QString)
QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::clearConversation(QString) to ChatData::clearConversation(QString)
QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::markAsRead(QString) to ChatData::markAsRead(QString)
QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::sendMsg(QString,QString) to ChatData::sendMessage(QString,QString)
QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::quit() to QApplication::quit()

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 74 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Indonesia
thanks! output:

Maemo applications must be run with the run-standalone.sh script!
QGtkStyle was unable to detect the current GTK+ theme.
qrc:/qml/start.qml:1:1: plugin cannot be loaded for module "QtQuick": Cannot load library /usr/lib/qt4/imports/QtQuick/libQtQuickCompat.so: (libQtSystemInfo.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
if fMobi depend on libqtm-11, then you need to install libqtm-11-systeminfo packages.

Posts: 244 | Thanked: 354 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Scotland
Nice job - but not too happy with the enforced typeface. The new Nokia font is grubby ; so I'd rather have the option of my defined system font (I use Ubuntu ).

Is this possible?

Originally Posted by coredumb View Post
if fMobi depend on libqtm-11, then you need to install libqtm-11-systeminfo packages.
Already installed still black screen

guess I'll have to do it with the other facebook clients .. .

It's not:
QGtkStyle was unable to detect the current GTK+ theme

what the problem is?

Tags
broken, dead horse, facebook client, freeriders, gimme gimme