Notices

@C00Ler - You're welcome , I glad you like it . Can you please tell me if this transition with black background on menu feels less smooth and slower on your device , because on my N900 it does .

Dragoss91, yep, it's less smooth.

The Following User Says Thank You to C00Ler For This Useful Post:
Posts: 90 | Thanked: 184 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Indore,India
thanks man i was kinda busy these days..
I think i will stop updating transitions file if u can update both fast and smooth transitions !
Thank u once again !

The Fastest Transition.ini file is here !! Along with Smooth transitions !!

Plz help in expanding the harmattan icons pack !!

Can i has thanks ?

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
really very smooth transitions. thanks.

wow... thanks m8 its realy cool...
but when I did owervrite your file, I wanted to enter the cssu config and there was a warning that some files are damaged and two choises:
1. fix problems ( but may ending with a need for flash)
2. restore to default transiti
is that oki?

Posts: 336 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ portugal
well..thing is i activate the transitions..all is well..but i open cssu tunner and it imediatelly tells me that i have a wrong transitions configuration..and if i want to proceed i need to fix or restore..if i fix all is well again but i start to get often freezes..is this normal?..just complaining because i really love this transitions and i wan them to work on my n900.tks.

Originally Posted by ed_boner View Post
well..thing is i activate the transitions..all is well..but i open cssu tunner and it imediatelly tells me that i have a wrong transitions configuration..and if i want to proceed i need to fix or restore..if i fix all is well again but i start to get often freezes..is this normal?..just complaining because i really love this transitions and i wan them to work on my n900.tks.
It's weird because I'm using same transition and I've installed CSSU Tuner but it works fine , no error , no warning . Could you please restore transitions and give me transitions.ini file please ?

And by the way if anything works fine with my transitions it could not affect with anything as long you don't want to edit parameters with CSSU tuner .

Im using CSSU configurations and have the same problem... Im overwriting default transitions and when opening cssu configurations there is a warning that transitions have some problem. I didnt try to fix it because I dont have PC at the moment, Im just restore the default transitions and cssu configurations run well! please can you fix this? thanks...

Originally Posted by audifan View Post
Im using CSSU configurations and have the same problem... Im overwriting default transitions and when opening cssu configurations there is a warning that transitions have some problem. I didnt try to fix it because I dont have PC at the moment, Im just restore the default transitions and cssu configurations run well! please can you fix this? thanks...
I need the CSSU transitions.ini file , so restore it and give me the file please .

The file is located in /usr/share/hildon-desktop/

Posts: 336 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ portugal
already did...tks again

The Following User Says Thank You to ed_boner For This Useful Post: