Active Topics

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 348 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Fargo, North Dakota, USA
Hmm, first things first, did you remove the protective brown paper?

I'm in the airport now, but when I return to CA on Tuesday I will ship you a new stand. No problem at all. Email me to remind me.

For the remaining good piece, just try pressing it together. If it is too tight, try scraping inside the slot just a little with something sharp to open it up a bit.

These things happen because the laser can vary as much as .003" across the workpiece, so sometimes the friction fit is too tight. I test five or ten stands from each batch, but can't catch them all.

Sorry this happened to you; I will make it right.

Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
Originally Posted by Surge72 View Post
hey Fake, i was very happy to know your store was open again, when i saw your post i jumped right on it to order one, i just got it in today, but im haveing a lil problem putting it togeather, the slits that join togeather all 3 parts are so tight i cant get them to slide into each other, and broke one of the sides that hold the phone, im scared to put on the other one, cus it might brake too, is there edvice you can give or anything you can do for me, i know its not rocket science to put one of these togeather, just wondering if there was a trick to it?
Did you watch the youtube video about how to assemble it? (linked previously in this thread somewhere)

i did remove the potective brown paper, im going to have to take the other two good pieces to work tomorrow and file them open just a tad. you know how us guys are with new toys! we want them to go togeather as quickly as possibe. i just thought it was made for a super tight fit. but thank you so much Fake for the quick response, i will email you on tuesday. have a good trip.

Hey fake, do you have any idea when more stylus 3 packs will be available?

I put one in stock for you. I'll be back at home on Tuesday to ship, hope that's alright!

The Following User Says Thank You to fake For This Useful Post:
Thanks, hopefully the replacements are worse doggy chew toys.

Hi all,

as the store is no longer profitable (at all) and I'll be traveling a lot over the next month or two, I will be closing the store indefinitely as of tomorrow.

Of course I will continue to support my existing customers however they need support.

At some point, perhaps after January, the store could re-open. If another great Nokia phone comes along, I will most likely be ready with new products to support it. Feel free to contact me personally if you need a stylus replacement.

Best, and thank you!
Daniel (danreetz//gmail)

Posts: 132 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ New Jersey
Originally Posted by fake View Post
Hi all,

as the store is no longer profitable (at all) and I'll be traveling a lot over the next month or two, I will be closing the store indefinitely as of tomorrow.

Of course I will continue to support my existing customers however they need support.

At some point, perhaps after January, the store could re-open. If another great Nokia phone comes along, I will most likely be ready with new products to support it. Feel free to contact me personally if you need a stylus replacement.

Best, and thank you!
Daniel (danreetz//gmail)
WOW! Go figure! I literally JUST found this product while browsing around Youtube to find some of the new things people have been doing with their N900s. I've owned my N900 since March too. I really wish I would have found this sooner. Oh well, I guess I missed my chance...

Check out:
pyRadio-A Pandora Client

Contact me after Jan 1 and I will hook you up. I still plan to support the community and provide replacement stylii as necessary.

any stands still available to buy?
they look really nice!

or if not,,do you know anybody who selfishly bought three and would like to sell one OR somone who has got rid of n900 and had a stand?

thanks

Tags
accessory, acrylic, awesome!, complex pricing structure, holder, inexpensive, n900, n900 stand, stand, stay in school!!!, wood