Notices

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by kishorekrray View Post
sorry to ask and annoy u.as i am not much techi guy ,kindly can you please help with the steps how to enable to extras. looking forward for your help.
thaks a lot for all your support.
https://wiki.maemo.org/Extras-testing

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
read this and figure out how to enable devel

http://www.mynokian900.com/extras-ex...g-repositories

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 97 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Indonesia
Hi guys it's really strange, since this morning till now 5.00 PM - UTC+7 my yappari cannot login. only showing connecting.. status. is it WA server problem or, they make moving once more..?

Anyone facing the same problem here..?

Edit:
well, i try WA on pidgin and WA on bluestack both of them had the same problem. so i think it's WA server problem.
get well soooon...WA

Last edited by supergaban; 2015-02-07 at 10:42.

The Following User Says Thank You to supergaban For This Useful Post:
registration not possible: "no_routes"...when i try to get a call...what does it mean?

Last edited by rusuck; 2015-02-07 at 16:20.

Posts: 435 | Thanked: 684 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands 020
Originally Posted by rusuck View Post
registration not possible: "no_routes"...when i try to get a call...what does it mean?
I.ve the same problem you can use whatapp pidgin until the registration get fixed.

Posts: 72 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ Cairo
Originally Posted by jellyroll View Post
I.ve the same problem you can use whatapp pidgin until the registration get fixed.
use WART on PC to acquire a password, then paste the new password in yappari.conf (which is in /home/user/.config/scorpius/yappari.conf )

Posts: 207 | Thanked: 967 times | Joined on Apr 2014 @ Madrid, Spain
Hi

I didn't know there were people trying to register.

I'll be uploading a new version with registration fixed in a few hours (I can't do it right now, sorry, I'm writing this through the phone).

Please, if you keep registering with another client and changing back to yappari over and over again, know that you are risking getting banned by Whatsapp. I do not recommend that.

Regards

If you want to donate, please read this. If you still want to donate, contact me via private message or email. Thank you.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ceene For This Useful Post:
Posts: 207 | Thanked: 967 times | Joined on Apr 2014 @ Madrid, Spain
Hi,

As promised, here is latest 2.0.5 version, with registration fixed. It'll also be available soon in the repos.

Thank CODeRUS, because I made a mistake and undid a commit that was very much needed. He saw that and told me, but it was late for the 2.0.4 release.

Also, I didn't know there were people trying to register again... that's always a surprise, though it's no excuse for the mistake I made with that commit.

I've also pushed myself to make this release a little bit more useful too for us, so I've fixed the little thing that was remaining with status change (it was funny that everyone could see our status except us, so it is now solved).

I hope you enjoy this release.

If you want to donate, please read this. If you still want to donate, contact me via private message or email. Thank you.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ceene For This Useful Post:
Posts: 435 | Thanked: 684 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands 020
Originally Posted by ceene View Post
Hi,

As promised, here is latest 2.0.5 version, with registration fixed. It'll also be available soon in the repos.

Thank CODeRUS, because I made a mistake and undid a commit that was very much needed. He saw that and told me, but it was late for the 2.0.4 release.

Also, I didn't know there were people trying to register again... that's always a surprise, though it's no excuse for the mistake I made with that commit.

I've also pushed myself to make this release a little bit more useful too for us, so I've fixed the little thing that was remaining with status change (it was funny that everyone could see our status except us, so it is now solved).

I hope you enjoy this release.
Thanks Yappari is working again.
I never tried to register again the application suddently asked for a new registration. I did used Yappari and pidgin whatsapp-plugin at the same time before.

Last edited by jellyroll; 2015-02-08 at 23:36.

The 1.x line of Yappari used to update the last-seen time when a chat window was open. 2.x doesn't appear to do this. Can this feature please be added back in?

Tags
whatsapp, yappari