Posts: 4,118 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
For Europeans this would need to be big big bulk!
Postage to Europe just only 88.08$

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peterleinchen For This Useful Post:
hrmm, their site seems to forget to add shipping charges when using google checkout.. i ordered one to see if they will honor it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psycon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 198 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Louth / Ireland
Originally Posted by peterleinchen View Post
For Europeans this would need to be big big bulk!
Postage to Europe just only 88.08$
Just 11$ each if 8 will order, afterwards say 10€ each to resend them all over Europe - which is not bad I think. And I saw more than 10 members here wanting them, if someone is for making the list - collecting cash (PayPal) - making the order - then resending items,!that would be nice.

I'm more than happy to do so, sending lots of packages and letters every day anyway.

I'd send them email (Today) asking about possibility of fixing shipping costs for cases, waiting for response.

Last edited by Garrett_PL; 2012-12-08 at 03:48. Reason: UPDATE

The Following User Says Thank You to Garrett_PL For This Useful Post:
Placed an order with jujers. The price is reasonable. Anyone actually received their order from them? It is odd that they somehow got hold of 800 cases that were out of production for like 2 years now.

The Following User Says Thank You to Val Demar For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Val Demar View Post
Placed an order with jujers. The price is reasonable. Anyone actually received their order from them? It is odd that they somehow got hold of 800 cases that were out of production for like 2 years now.
Reasonable for case it self, but shipping costs at 100$ are bit high. I actually in my mail to them asked about accuracy of quantity the cases. I'm still waiting for answer. Let us know if You will have news about Yours.

Originally Posted by Garrett_PL View Post
Reasonable for case it self, but shipping costs at 100$ are bit high. I actually in my mail to them asked about accuracy of quantity the cases. I'm still waiting for answer. Let us know if You will have news about Yours.
Ground shipping to LA was $13.36, not too bad.

Ground shipping to LA was $13.36, not too bad.
Fair and small amount when compare to what I'll have to pay.

Originally Posted by Garrett_PL View Post
Fair and small amount when compare to what I'll have to pay.
$100 is insane, you can probably find whole N900 in okay condition at that price. Are you seriously considering it?

$100 is insane, you can probably find whole N900 in okay condition at that price. Are you seriously considering it?
I'm still waiting for response from them about shipping. With shipping costs around 100$ the only way to make it reasonable is to purchase 10+ pcs. So will see. Let us know if You'll get Yours.

ordedred a week ago (google checkout) and still nothing, after several calls i spoke to dan and he said there was an issue with google checkout and they are working on it.. said i should either get a refund or item will ship tomorrow......

i asked him to verify stock, he couldnt... but he is requesting they call me back tomorrow and asking that the check stock as well.

does anyone else who ordered it have a tracking number yet?

The Following User Says Thank You to psycon For This Useful Post: