Guys, let us wait and see what will happen on November 15th where Nokia will announce its first Meego device

"live today like you were going to die tomorrow, plan for tomorrow like you we going to live for ever.."

The Following User Says Thank You to fadimck For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by fadimck View Post
Guys, let us wait and see what will happen on November 15th where Nokia will announce its first Meego device
dont be sure about that anymore... ask Elop.......

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by fadimck View Post
I agree with you til an extent, we could have fun playing around with different shapes and designs till then, and Nokia has the ability to seriously disappoint, so for now... Anything can happen

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to superhero For This Useful Post:
Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
@superhero
I really like your design! Wish the real N9 looks that way! And MeeGo to be as least as good as Maemo 5 IS! ;-)

PS1. Ca you move the space bar to the right? It is really convenient to be able to use my right thumb with pressing space.
PS2. PS1 was just a joke! ;-)

The Following User Says Thank You to zlatko For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
nice, call nokia and tell them to use your deagin. Thats no problem since its probably years until nokia is ready to ship meego/n9.

EDIT: the only thing i dont like is the missing camera cover.

Last edited by Dave999; 2010-10-31 at 09:32.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
nice, call nokia and tell them to use your deagin. Thats no problem since its probably years until nokia is ready to ship meego/n9.

Yeah im not too happy with the camera shutter, but if i want this phone at 8.5" thick, it needs to be as light as possible.

But if u have suggestions for the position and type go ahead let us know...

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post

haha, Yeah the year nokia takes my designs, it computers will be absolute, but yeah!

Yeah ill add a shutter, i c people really like it...

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by superhero View Post
haha, Yeah the year nokia takes my designs, it computers will be absolute, but yeah!

Yeah ill add a shutter, i c people really like it...
http://s1208.photobucket.com/albums/...lideout.jpg%26

This one got some problem with the USB positioning
Why? okay let me make this clear for you. If you plug the device into the computer or USB stick, can you use it with 2 hands? There is a problem when you want to use it when the device is plugged in charging or into the computer. So the USB should be moved to the top instead of at the bottom on the left handside. Best place to put it is at the buttom left instead.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Guys im struggling making a really small front facing camera image, like a HD version, one thats not pixelated, Can someone help me?

Tags
design, nokia n9