Notices

Posts: 248 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Hi guys,

i have this problem now that i cannot see the oline status at all of my skype contacts and also the possibiliti to make a video call,

i dont no how that come so could anybody guide me to the solution please?

thanks in advance

Posts: 568 | Thanked: 969 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Toronto
Maybe a silly question, but are you definitely logged in to Skype? If yes, how do you know? Do friends see you online? Also: can you make a skype voice-only call?

yes i am sure i am definiely logged in, i can make a echo test, and i can chat and make a skype call,

the only problem is what i mentioned in previous post,

that little icon which appears on ur contacts to let u know if they are online or not isnt showing anymore and also i can not make a videocall

anyone who can help me finding a solution for my problem???
anyone???

i am still asking for help guys,

i would really appreciated if someone could direct me to a solution,

flashing the devise is the last thing i wanna do so if someone knows a solution feel free to help,

it wont hurt u,

nobody????

nobody is feeling to help me????

why is it so hard to get help on this forum!!!!!

probably because nobody else is experiencing this problem, and so nobody has shrink-wrapped solutions or the ability to emulate your problem in order to diagnose it.

When you try the echo test, I assume it shows up as online (green indicator)? Does it do so on both wifi and cellular connections? Do your skype contacts definitely never show up online on either cell or wifi connections?

What country are you in? Who is your home broadband provider/mobile operator?

Have you tried deleting and recreating your skype account on the phone?

Create a dummy skype account and log into that on a laptop in your home wifi network. Then go online on your own skype account on the phone - can you see the dummy account as online?

"i cannot see the oline status at all of my skype contacts and also the possibiliti to make a video call" - does that mean that your skype contacts status shows offline but you can in fact skype them with an audio call, but just not a video call?

If you buy a niche, highly modifiable smartphone and proceed to mess it up by blindly screwing around, don't just blame the phone, also blame yourelf.

i found the problem!!!!?

the problem was if u delete a contact which has also skype, it will delete from skype as well, so therefore i could not see their status again when i ad the same contacts again,

in able to see their status again i had to remove them from skype and send them a new friendship offer, when they accepted i could see their status again, and also the ability to make videocall

greetings

Ali