Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
Trade with my cyan n9, nitdroid 4.04? Deal?

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Veitshöchheim, Germany
Originally Posted by ja-pc View Post
there aren't that many apps in n9 but I would never do that i had an android once and - never ever again. in addition even if it has more apps, it still doesn't matter, since at least 50% of them are worth nothing..

well, if i take a look into the ovi store, 50% are useless RSS apps or apps for forums that i dont use or apps that only work in certain countries. Cant be worse than that

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Earth
i usually use the basic applications with a few exceptions like MeeCast, games or missing functionalities such as flashlight, converter, aso. other things can be found here and that's enough for me. but of course i understand that everybody has different needs...

Nitdroid

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Dublin, Ireland
How much for a straight sale plus postage to Ireland?

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Veitshöchheim, Germany
i would prefer to sell it within the borders of germany. i once sold my apple notebook to london and never saw money. (to continue the story for your guys joy).. then i took an easyjet flight to london gatwick, drove to some place northeast of heathrow (where the person should live), found some strange people, one with a handgun who asked me kindly to **** off. I went to police, told them the story and went in direction to the airport. the guy called me on my phone and was really angry because some kinda swat team was in front of his house. Well, end of story, i got my notebook back and sold it to a friend. I know, this wont happen that often but i am just a bit carefully nowadays

The Following User Says Thank You to tebsu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Dublin, Ireland
Originally Posted by tebsu View Post
i would prefer to sell it within the borders of germany. i once sold my apple notebook to london and never saw money. (to continue the story for your guys joy).. then i took an easyjet flight to london gatwick, drove to some place northeast of heathrow (where the person should live), found some strange people, one with a handgun who asked me kindly to **** off. I went to police, told them the story and went in direction to the airport. the guy called me on my phone and was really angry because some kinda swat team was in front of his house. Well, end of story, i got my notebook back and sold it to a friend. I know, this wont happen that often but i am just a bit carefully nowadays
I can pay via paypal, we are both members here a good while, no firearms or international flights, just postage....

Originally Posted by tebsu View Post
why in 2015? well, anyway, i have an N900 as well but i use that as my second device.
It was an example ... all I wanted to say it's that there are maybe 1000x more Galaxy S2 than N900 (same for N9) . So you will be able to get a good S2 even in 2015 .

what about swap it for my SONY S1 tablet 16gb wifi with 32gb memory card

I would be interested in such a trade, though I'm not in germany, but The Netherlands.
Besides that, my GS II is about 7 or 8 Months old, but in good condition.