I have moved away from the world of MeeGo/Maemo and am currently the owner of a Galaxy Nexus which I must admit I do love.

I am not interested in the

"MeeGo/Maemo is better and you should switch back"

I want to pass on the N9 greatness to somebody who will actually use it, its a phone that deserves somebody to give it their full hacking attention and seeing as they are no longer made I am hoping this will help somebody who wants one!

Its a 64GB N9 in Black with no scratches or scrapes! The USB Door is a bit flimsy but its an easy fix. The door still opens and closes its just a little bit flimsy.

I will include the box and ALL original accesories including the soft case, and 2 harder plastic bumper cases(White and Black). I will also be including the CapDase Leather flip case with it as I no longer have use for that.

For all of this I am asking for £220 + your preffered postage method!

Will ship anywhere in the EU, and even the US if need be. Post Offers here or PM ME

Payment via PayPal

Pictures are available here!

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Last edited by godofwar424; 2012-12-02 at 09:54. Reason: Fixed Photos Link!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 149 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Florida
Sorry to see you go... sadly, you now need to update your signature.
If I had the money, I'd probably jump on this.... good luck.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glabifrons For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
Sad to see you go, but I'm happy you chose to pass on the devices around the community.

I'd buy your N9 especially one at only 250GBP + S&H, but after getting my CA N9, I don't feel to eager to deal with Customs again.

I hope you find a buyer who'd give your device a good home, and that you enjoy Android and systems thereafter.

I am looking for a N9.. Can you ship it to india ?

The Following User Says Thank You to varunshaji For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by glabifrons View Post
Sorry to see you go... sadly, you now need to update your signature.
If I had the money, I'd probably jump on this.... good luck.

Originally Posted by Hurrian View Post
Sad to see you go, but I'm happy you chose to pass on the devices around the community.

I'd buy your N9 especially one at only 250GBP + S&H, but after getting my CA N9, I don't feel to eager to deal with Customs again.

I hope you find a buyer who'd give your device a good home, and that you enjoy Android and systems thereafter.
Thanks guys, well I have only switched devices, I am not leaving this community anytime soon, been very busy lately but I will still stick around to help out or share my opinion

Also paying alot of attention to Jolla and other things so you never know, I might jump back to the MeeGo side if things pick up, just found Android a better suit for my day to day use, I must admit jumping from the Nexus to the N9 really reminds me of the differences, all small things really but I used to think the N9 was very smooth and buttery until I got my Nexus with Jelly Bean on it. TBH if the N9 was given more TLC it would hands down beat Android, silly Nokia

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by varunshaji View Post
I am looking for a N9.. Can you ship it to india ?
I will need to visit my local Post Office and find out how much it will cost to ship there, as long as you pay me via paypal for shipping and the device I will be happy to ship it to India.

Payment must clear before I ship it!

Will post back here when I have a price for the shipping, could you please give me an area in India, such as a city name or region.

My Contributions

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 116 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Chennai, India
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
I will need to visit my local Post Office and find out how much it will cost to ship there, as long as you pay me via paypal for shipping and the device I will be happy to ship it to India.

Payment must clear before I ship it!

Will post back here when I have a price for the shipping, could you please give me an area in India, such as a city name or region.
I am from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. And I need an N9.

The Following User Says Thank You to manojkumaru For This Useful Post:
Sorry guys, I am unable to send this to India due to Indian customs laws which make Mobile Phones prohibited items. If I send it, then it will most likely be confiscated by the authorities once it reaches India.

So unfortunately that is no good, if you have family in the UK or EU who are visiting anytime soon I would be happy to ship it to them. But I cannot ship this to India myself.

My Contributions

I see somebody very childish decided to add a tag to the thread, seems the immaturity of some of the newer people is still pathetic.. Its sad enough to flame at somebody through a computer, at least have the guts to post or pm your issues so we can see exactly who the childish ones are among us..

If nobody is interested in this in the next few days I shall be selling it elsewhere, wanted the community to get the first chance..

My Contributions

Last edited by godofwar424; 2012-11-08 at 21:25.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
I see somebody very childish decided to add a tag to the thread, seems the immaturity of some of the newer people is still pathetic..
It could very well be some older members...I for one can't add/edit tags just like many other new members...

It could be someone who is notorious to edit tags around; if you get my drift

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-11-08 at 21:28.

Tags
for sale, nokia n9