Notices

Posts: 112 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Jeddah,Saudi Arabia
Hi,
Thanx for the nimbuzz.worked on my n900 .I waz waitin for the nimbuzz since i bought n900.
I m facing 2 problemz in nimbuzz,
1:No vibration notifications.
2:Cant download the recieved files from contacts.
please help me and solve the problemz.
Thanx again for such a great work.
Regardz,

Posts: 463 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mumbai, India
Originally Posted by unexpected View Post
Hi,
Thanx for the nimbuzz.worked on my n900 .I waz waitin for the nimbuzz since i bought n900.
I m facing 2 problemz in nimbuzz,
1:No vibration notifications.
2:Cant download the recieved files from contacts.
please help me and solve the problemz.
Thanx again for such a great work.
Regardz,

You won't get notification vibrations because ur running the Java Nimbuzz application.It is not a native application.

However u can setup Nimbuzz Ping from the settings to notify you anytime a particular contact messages you.

About receiving files you would have to use Nimbuzz on another phone to do so.

The Following User Says Thank You to funkmunk For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by funkmunk View Post
You won't get notification vibrations because ur running the Java Nimbuzz application.It is not a native application.

However u can setup Nimbuzz Ping from the settings to notify you anytime a particular contact messages you.

About receiving files you would have to use Nimbuzz on another phone to do so.
Thanks for the reply.
my problem is that there is no ping service in my country

Why not continue this discussion in the Phoneme thread, which is the actual source for this nimbuzz java available for our n900 and get better response and answers from the developer (DavyP) who made this possible...

Possibly, the Vibrations and downloading off files issue could then be resolved there.. Dont u think?

Originally Posted by zzzchainzzz View Post
Why not continue this discussion in the Phoneme thread, which is the actual source for this nimbuzz java available for our n900 and get better response and answers from the developer (DavyP) who made this possible...

Possibly, the Vibrations and downloading off files issue could then be resolved there.. Dont u think?
Ok thanx m going there

Posts: 640 | Thanked: 435 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ rajvoSa BA
it works with harmattan devices too (n9 and n950) when installed http://my-meego.com/downloads/search.php?name=UnZip
but on n9 there's no left and right softkeys :S can this be somehow emulated? or something like that?

Posts: 404 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Dehradun,India
for those who have problem of app closing within 2 or 3 second install unzip package also. Though it isn't mentioned as dependency but u need unzip package for running .jar apps other then then cv-midlets one .

very very good .tnx a lot
update Nimbuzz_v1.9.5 touch.
you can download from this link.
download

Put Nimbuzz.jar in /opt/phoneme

Last edited by noorallah; 2012-06-19 at 18:50.

Posts: 293 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ beijing-islamabad
i could simply log in to nimbuzz by using jabber ,without any additional installation ,but i was wondering how to make calls from nimbuzz ,i couldnt see any options for making calls ? On nimbuzz we can only chat ? thats it ? Cant make calls like we do on laptop/pc ?

hey demludi can you please help me with using MIG33 on n9 i have installed all the cvm midlets and now i just want the files like u made for nimbuzz like
desktop.nimbuzz
nimbuzz.png
nimbuzz.jar
Plz help me i will be thankful to you
the mig33 jar files can be found on
http://www.mig33.com/sites/wap/wap_portal/versions?
i will be waiting for your reply thanks