Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Hmm, okay. Too bad the power button is damaged, as it might be you'd need to fully cycle power OFF on it.

Have you anything special on the phone, like multiboot, backupmenu, anything like that?
Or is it just plain vanilla Harmattan?
I have and android os. When boot menu for boot alternative os came after that when i dont tip the sound + button for android, nothing 's hapen. Nokia on centar and after that just black screen.

Maybe because i have 2 os phone cant start? What i have to do now,to wait for batery to discharge and what?

Wtf...

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Ahh, ok, then I'd suggest you to at least try to restore the original preinit script, to see if that enables you to boot correctly to Harmattan.

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Ahh, ok, then I'd suggest you to at least try to restore the original preinit script, to see if that enables you to boot correctly to Harmattan.
How to do that? I dont know how,can you find me some post or link?

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by bevepe View Post
How to do that? I dont know how,can you find me some post or link?
Search for ubiboot maintanance mode, for example.

Can i do cold flash or warm,this will delete android or no? It will back on factory settings?

Originally Posted by bevepe View Post
Can i do cold flash or warm,this will delete android or no? It will back on factory settings?
Any flashing of the device will delete your Android installation.

You will also lose your Harmattan settings, applications, all data.
The device will be just like new, so if you have no backups you will lose everything you have on the device.

I do this. And problem was solved. Something about android was bad and cant boot phone. When i do flash,it boot without problems. Yes,apps was deleted but it's ok. Phone is so fast and is ok.

Thanks to all! Juiceme special thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to bevepe For This Useful Post: