Nah, the conference is just to announce the latest iPhone 4 app which, when the user clicks the phone button, uses the internal GPS navigation to point you to the nearest public phone

The Following User Says Thank You to arbitrabbit For This Useful Post:
conference over, free bumpers through september 30, return it if you don't like it

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sheffield, England.
ok... im no fan of the iphone.. i hate the device in fact.. and the lack of freedom on it.. but in the antenna case i think the iphone is being picked on..

i just tested my n900 after checking out the apple conference .. dropped from full to 1 bar and loosing 3g connectivity.. but for this i had to hold the phone vertically and gripp it tightly in my hand .. and it took about 30 seconds for the results to show up..

X!

The Following User Says Thank You to hackfanatic For This Useful Post:
Posts: 87 | Thanked: 277 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by hackfanatic View Post
ok... im no fan of the iphone.. i hate the device in fact.. and the lack of freedom on it.. but in the antenna case i think the iphone is being picked on..

i just tested my n900 after checking out the apple conference .. dropped from full to 1 bar and loosing 3g connectivity.. but for this i had to hold the phone vertically and gripp it tightly in my hand .. and it took about 30 seconds for the results to show up..

X!
Can I have details about how did you hold N900 to drop bars? I just can't do it. I would like to try it.

Problem in iPhone 4 is that you drop the bars when holding phone in the way many people are used to hold phone. It also drops calls, not only 3g-connectivity.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dana.s For This Useful Post:
Posts: 374 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hungary
Originally Posted by dana.s View Post

Its not funny anymore...

Originally Posted by taril View Post
Its not funny anymore...
Ops! .. why not?

Tags
bestthreadever, form > function, h8'ers gon' h8, isheeps, worstthreadever