Active Topics

The tutorial is pretty straightforward:

- Buy a USB-C wireless charging receiver; I used this one.
- Plug it into the Pro1's USB port and secure it to the back (I used double-sided tape to do so)
- Optionally, put a case on the back of the phone so the receiver is not exposed. Note that the case needs to be fairly thin for the receiver to work; I used a Huawei P20 Pro case which I no longer have a link for, but looks similar to this one.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to taixzo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
I thought you patched it on the inside.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
That would have been just too cool
I don't think there is enough space inside fxpro to fit in the charging coil...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
Unfortunately the Pro1 has an aluminum shell, which blocks the electromagnetic fields used by the charging coil - hence it needing to be on the outside. (It might be possible to 3d-print a replacement back shell out of plastic, however, and mount the coil in that.)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to taixzo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 48 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Jan 2016 @ Münsterland, Germany
My mischievous/over-motivated/un-careful/jealous/aggressive vacuum robot pushed my pro 1 down the stairs, causing a 3m drop on the concrete floor of the basement.

My pro 1 got away with some scratches and dents, but the display is still ok, and everything else works as it did before. It did not even unfold the keyboard whilst falling or after landing on the concrete floor. According to the dents, it hit the floor with the upper left corner of the phone

Yet I wonder: Is there an agency I can report murderous "smart" tech to?

(For those wondering why this happened at all: I was working in the basement and waited for a call to arrive, but there is no connection in the basement, thus I had to place it in a place where I can hear the phone ringing and still get a connection)

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xelo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,700 | Thanked: 4,751 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Robots. You turn your back and they are ready to push you down the stairs. If you would have had the phone in your hand you would not be here telling about the "accident". Glad your cleaners Ai is not too smart yet. But it'll learn, just wait for the next time.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post:
Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
The bluetooth bug on Lineage/stock when sound is NOT TRANSFERRED to bluetooth is driving me crazy. We are on point where I am about to abandon pro1 as daily driver because of this. Anyone hear solution to this?

This happens to me several times a day in a car and occasionally for two different earpieces.

No, flashing Sailfish is not an option since our it-department don't approve it

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boxeri For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by Boxeri View Post
The bluetooth bug on Lineage/stock when sound is NOT TRANSFERRED to bluetooth is driving me crazy.
Relayed to discord since the TMO Pro¹ crowd seems to be sfos centric
Which lineage version are you running?

The Following User Says Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
On latest update of 17.1.

Should have quessed there is discord for pro1

Is it dev only or general stuff and bugs as well? Maybe I should drop by there my self

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boxeri For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by Boxeri View Post
On latest update of 17.1.

Should have quessed there is discord for pro1
No no, discord like it is mostly users. But i met very helpful guys over there and some TMO regulars like Bundyo and Kabouik. This would be an invite linking to the #Lineageos channel:
https://discord.gg/emCXstu3nt

If you understandably oppose such possible data-mining platforms i can hint that there is a matrix bridge which connects as a bot.

But on topic, as far as i understood the answers to your relayed question, there indeed seems to be a known Lineage BT issue not even limited to the Pro¹.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit