Active Topics

Notices

*hardly breathing*
Ok, I've tried almost everything to enable the images in the cards without any success.
1. Downloaded the 33 parts ~~ 3 GB files from http://wololo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=726
2. Unzipped it to Nokia/ wagic/res/sets ( ex. M10, DVD ), it now includes the dat files & zipped images in the apropariate folders.
NO SUCCESS
On the PC version of the game everything's working fine...
And yeah, I enabled image showing in Options.
Hmm, I have only 1 folder in wagic/res --> it's "sets". Everything's ok?

Thats why i haven't update my wagic since the first release, and its working like a charm

- be sure to run the latest 0.15.1 release of extras dev, all the other ones have upgrade problems.
- be sure to copy your images into /home/user/MyDocs/wagic/Res/sets
- be sure to play with the FAT partition unmounted.
- it works fine with the smaller PSP image sets (around 600MB if I remember correctly).

Originally Posted by Killerbueno View Post
*hardly breathing*
Ok, I've tried almost everything to enable the images in the cards without any success.
1. Downloaded the 33 parts ~~ 3 GB files from http://wololo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=726
2. Unzipped it to Nokia/ wagic/res/sets ( ex. M10, DVD ), it now includes the dat files & zipped images in the apropariate folders.
NO SUCCESS
On the PC version of the game everything's working fine...
And yeah, I enabled image showing in Options.
Hmm, I have only 1 folder in wagic/res --> it's "sets". Everything's ok?

Copied about 1/3 of the files and now i get an error, that opt/home has almost 0 bytes of free memory.
How did you managed to copy those 3 GB, inserting the psp files atm.

If you've got space problem on opt/home, you must be using /home/user/wagic/Res/sets instead of /home/user/MyDocs/wagic/Res/sets...

Originally Posted by Killerbueno View Post
Copied about 1/3 of the files and now i get an error, that opt/home has almost 0 bytes of free memory.
How did you managed to copy those 3 GB, inserting the psp files atm.

Originally Posted by Xawotihs View Post
@All: 0.15.1 is available on extras-dev, details here

@TimusEravan You seem to have a conflict of binding. I happens sometimes during upgrade. What you can do is either:
- remove /home/user/MyDocs/wagic/Res/settings/options.txt and /home/user/MyDocs/wagic/Res/player/options.txt and restart the game. It should be enough but it will also reset your preferences.
- you can also remove the game, remove all your local preferences in /home/user/MyDocs/wagic/ then reinstall the game, it would clean everything
Hi, I am also experiencing this problem of the keys being 'too sensitive' - almost as though each keypress is being counted twice.

I have a clean install of the game - not an upgrade.

There are two copies of the options.txt file on my system, in /home/user/MyDocs/wagic/Res/player and /home/user/MyDocs/wagic/Res/settings.

If I delete them both, then the problem goes away. However! Once I exit the game, both options.txt files have reappeared and the problem resurfaces.

Is there anything that can be done? It is a little irritating having to delete the options.txt files each time.

Thanks,
Spann

Several things:
  • Be sure to play with the FAT partition mounted otherwise you're actually not using /home/user/MyDocs/wagic/Res/ but /home/user/wagic/Res/
  • Consequently, you may be not erasing the correct options.txt files
  • The keybinding logic of Wagic is handled in the Wagic core, not the maemo port, and it's buggy on every platforms as soon as you merge binding modification and upgrade.
  • If the problem persist, you should erase everything located in /opt/wagic, /home/user/wagic and /home/user/MyDocs/wagic and do a fresh install.

i have a question about forestwalk.it doesnt seem to be working.im using the premade G/R deck against the Taiga deck. i control a forest but i cant block the attacking card. is this a bug on the n900 or is it on the base game? anyhelp is appreciated.

If you control a forest, I guess it's normal that you can't block a creature attacking with forestwalk ...
I must be missing something.
But anyway, the card logic is the same on every platform, you should try the main Wagic forum if you think there is a bug in this logic.

The Following User Says Thank You to Xawotihs For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Xawotihs View Post
If you control a forest, I guess it's normal that you can't block a creature attacking with forestwalk ...
I must be missing something.
But anyway, the card logic is the same on every platform, you should try the main Wagic forum if you think there is a bug in this logic.
huh :S
im a bit new to magic the gathering.haha maybe i have understood the meaning of forestwalk wrongly.
i always thought you can block as long as you had a forest. have i got it the wrong way

Tags
bada blows, bada rox, question