Active Topics

Notices

Poll: would you like an auto-tune app on N900?
Poll Options
would you like an auto-tune app on N900?

Posts: 381 | Thanked: 336 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Stockholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by wumpwoast View Post
And forget about non-destructive plugins! In other words, I guarantee you Ardour on N900 is more hassle than it's worth.

Fillmore is a Maemo app that appears to fill the same role as Ardour does, but with a slick phone-optimized interface. Unsurprisingly, the same performance caveats apply -- tablet mode and overclocking seem essential to its usefulness.
Well, i dont think it is that useful with such programs at all on a phone with crappy speakers and so on.
-But it is fun to have and just show off sometime.
So thanks for the tip of fillmore

What would be useful is soundanalyzing tools like rta, spectrogram , noisegenerator and such stuff that is useful when setting up a PA and dialing in moniitors.

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 74 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Australia
I hate to bump a slightly (one month) old thread, but it looks like a few people were interested in this.

I have some news, whether you feel it will be good or bad is up to you.

I am currently developing an application for Harmattan and MeeGo that will be like "I am T-Pain" or "Glee Karaoke" (both applications for the iPhone). The first version will most likely just allow you to record yourself and then autotune your voice - further versions will allow you to sing along to a song, have the lyrics show etc.

I am unable to port it back to Maemo 5 due to my N900 being drowned by a family member (a little one), but it will be open source and should be pretty simple for someone to port back.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Termana For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
I'm bumping this thread again, since I found a source code of an autotune app called MicDroid (for the Android) on github:

https://github.com/intervigilium/MicDroid

I really hope someone can port this to Maemo! :O

Last edited by HtheB; 2011-09-06 at 21:37.

Tags
question