Originally Posted by Android_808 View Post
Still git, but now using gitlabs. Just need to do some more reading up/learning of git to fetch from new upstream.
If it's still git based should be an easy switch

Originally Posted by itdoesntmatt View Post
so i guess we can make donations to them..and a big thanks
now , lets make this thread useful. while we are waiting for two guys to reply, i invite if someone knows someone who took off the boat for that matters to inform them of this possibility. and sure, i have to invited users that have been complaining about jolla not opensourcing their great creature to join in this aim. if they are able to code, they would be happy to contribute, if they arent they would be happy to share at least some donation...coding require efforts and time, working to get money needs the same, so whoever want,in his way,can contribute.lets see how many we are

i expect that we will be an interesting number, at least as much as crowd of complaining people that i have heard until this moment. So come on guys!
The non-coders can also participate, like translations (transifex?), spreading the word etc (which seems to be badly needed, tmo is slowly drying up), sending a few quid is the least anyone can do

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post:
guys lets make this great thing together and give to great coders what deserved.. merproject.org/donations

The Following User Says Thank You to itdoesntmatt For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by itdoesntmatt View Post
merproject.org/donations
I'd love to donate to keep Mer/Sailfish going. Unfortunately the only available option is bank account which is a major PITA if you don't live in the same country. I think they would get more donations if they added more alternatives like bitcoin, flattr etc.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tealc For This Useful Post:
now i will refer it to them =) thank you so much for join

Community Council | Posts: 680 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
what device is the target/goal/aim here? N900? or N9?

i dont know,i think they are flexible about it. of course,a well known device like n9,jolla,nexus 5

The Following User Says Thank You to itdoesntmatt For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 680 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
ok. well-known device

what do u mean? well known for community,not for commercial share

it seems my next phone will run mer/nemo + apps most likely on a nexus 5? hopefully with SF UI on top(?)