Active Topics

Notices

Hi,

First of all i would like to give my many thanks for creating this software it helped me a lot to back up my conversations.

In this process i faced few problems & thought u might help me on this.

1) I have opened the CSV file in MS-EXCEL and its like an codeing. Is their a easy way to fix it?

2) I didn't got my sent item sms only the received & call details.

3) Is there a way to compile these in order which we received the txt messages. (sent - received - sent) if can it would be great.

Many Thanks
Ramzii

I have been using thiis glogarchive for quite a while. A great useful app. Is there anyway I can schedule auto archive, like cron etc. if there is a command line equivi of archiving events, then prolly we can use alarmd to run that script every day or every week etc. Thanks

Originally Posted by bananenfisch View Post
do you need some other features??
is there a possibility that you can export messages to (call me crazy ) Nokia's VMG formats
I know it's messy with each messages have to be exported to it's own files, but I'm already comfortable with that format ever since I got my first Nokia and have all important messages backed-up to VMGs using PC Suite

and if it's not much to ask, could you make the interface prettier?
more 'hildonized' with all those stack pages, buttons properly put in several pages (or use a menu-like list-item, I don't know the right terms ) and such

thanks

Last edited by figaro; 2011-02-05 at 04:15.

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Bordeaux FR, Dakar SN
Hello.

v 0.8 is great ... love the search function. Awsome app for anyone who wish to search efficiently through sms.

@+...