Active Topics

I am definitely interested. Sucks that you won't release details .. now we all get to see your cool n810 with 32GB and we're still stuck with nothing =-(.

Hopefully this comes available soon.
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!

Originally Posted by gultig View Post
You should team up with the guys who sell the extended battery w/ bigger battery cover. It'd be a hell of an upgrade!

http://shop.eten.hu/mugen-power-3600...lue-p-475.html
Thanks but this cover it too thick. I did order one to see if I can also provide the upgrade adapter without my cover for people who already purchased this and want to keep using it. This would be a different version of the adapter.

Thanks again

I don't have an N810 yet, but this is a feature that I would be interested in--I've been holding off getting an N810, thinking that the Gigabyte M528 MID might be coming out, but I'm getting tired of waiting. (I understand about not giving too much detail if you're applying for a patent.)

Originally Posted by fatalsaint View Post
I am definitely interested. Sucks that you won't release details .. now we all get to see your cool n810 with 32GB and we're still stuck with nothing =-(.

Hopefully this comes available soon.
I am sorry but you should like it and I am trying for 3 weeks. I just for now would like to know if there is interest before I spend too much money.

Does this mean that the form factor will change? Will it affect the way the N810 is attached to the vehicle mount?

-K

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Florida
I'm in!!! I definitely appreciate a true craftsman that only wants to reveal the whole package when it is finished!! Can't wait for the final result.

Originally Posted by cheahk View Post
Does this mean that the form factor will change? Will it affect the way the N810 is attached to the vehicle mount?

-K
Yes this is a trade off but if enough people want to still attach it to the current holder, I may make a replacement for the holder part of the original car mount. This is not a priority now since more people are interested in the memory gain over form factor.

Just think for the next 2 years at least you will never need to wait for memory chip releases unless it's a 64Gb SD card

I do not use the current holder due to the way it must be forced in it. I also do not like the way it rub the top section of the tablet. It will ware the tablet with excess use so I would like to re-design it anyway.

Thanks

Last edited by craves1; 2008-08-28 at 03:18.

Yes. Interested. Can you give a ball park price? $10, $50, $100, $200...

Posts: 305 | Thanked: 154 times | Joined on Aug 2006 @ Colorado
I've planned on skipping the N810 for just that reason! So I am interested. And if I want for the N900 and they fail to provide full SD (hopefully two!) for it, will you do the same for the N900?

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on May 2007 @ Rocklin, CA
I am interested also!

Tags
16gb on n810, 32g n810, memory upgards for n810, memory upgrade n810