Active Topics

yes they are, they make higher cap battery on original sized battery and also make mega size cap battery but with a modified back cover of course.

http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/reviews/item/Mugen_Power_3600mAh_battery_for_Nokia_N97.php

i think if we all email requesting bigger sizes battery and they know it's in demand then it'll push them into making one...

i was just having a quick browse on their site and saw a standard sized 3200mah battery for htc hero. replacing the original 1350mah battery.

thats crazy. it should be very possible with the n900 right

when can we expect this thing to be released?

Posts: 65 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Eugene, Or
I'm excited.

Posts: 306 | Thanked: 350 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sydney
I'll take 2 of those if they ever make one

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I just sent them an email. I already bought a battery from them for my N810, which I pointed out. They owe me!

man the n900 is bulky enough ... i saw taht n97 battery and it made the phone looks so ugly

Posts: 237 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ San Diego, CA
Originally Posted by vietn900 View Post
man the n900 is bulky enough ... i saw taht n97 battery and it made the phone looks so ugly
Wouldn't be so bad if they extended the thickness of the whole back to fit the current camera protrusion IMO.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to go1dfish For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
Agreed. All that camera bulge does is make the device unstable to click and type on a hard surface.

If it's flush with the battery and camera, I'm buying. Oh, and would that also fix the chrome self-flashing bug? Dude. I'd like 2, please.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

The Following User Says Thank You to ndi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by go1dfish View Post
Wouldn't be so bad if they extended the thickness of the whole back to fit the current camera protrusion IMO.
IMO it would be nice if the battery would be kept at same size ... if MP battery release an oversize battery i'd rather have two OEM w/ me than just a big brick with me all the time... idk i guess i'll wait n see