I want to download a wordlist into my pc and then transfer it into my n900 through openssh. How do I go round it? What format should the wordlist be? .txt? Where can I download a good wordlist. I am using cleven.

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ united states
Originally Posted by gibman View Post
I want to download a wordlist into my pc and then transfer it into my n900 through openssh. How do I go round it? What format should the wordlist be? .txt? Where can I download a good wordlist. I am using cleven.
You can connect via USB and then just copy the file(s) across. If openssh has anything similar to pscp ( secure remote copy), you should also be able to copy the files, but that also requires SSHd running on N900.

The format of wordlist mostly found is regular readable (txt on windows) format. In unix /Linux u need the file to be regular file. wordlists torrents r out there and depending on their size, u can download it from various places.

The Following User Says Thank You to ixahmd For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gibman View Post
A good wordlist is +4GB. So i recomend you to use a usb cable. Or better, forget dictionary brute force attacks using N900. You will just lost your time. It'll take weeks or worst. Try, instead, reaver. Still brute force, but with less possibilities since the number of pins are limited.

The Following User Says Thank You to saponga For This Useful Post: