Notices

Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by Cue View Post
Great, I'll get started. Wikiwide, do you mind copying that list with the urls to the wiki?
http://wiki.maemo.org/Firefox_mobile
Not much of a wiki at the moment. I'll fix the formatting, grammar and missing sections as I go along.
Thank you. You are welcome to edit anything you want. Consider my contributions in public domain.

The Following User Says Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
I haven't got an N900....yet. I've got an N97. One of the major selling points of the N900 to me is that Firefox 1.1 can use Firefox Sync or Weave. What is this add-on like? I have hundreds of bookmarks on my Laptop FF. Can Firefox 1.1 and Sync handle a massive amount of bookmarks?

Originally Posted by maltedvomit View Post
but it's worth it to post the same thing in 8 different threads? You should take your own advice.
.................lol!!

Originally Posted by JamesBond@ge View Post
I haven't got an N900....yet. I've got an N97. One of the major selling points of the N900 to me is that Firefox 1.1 can use Firefox Sync or Weave. What is this add-on like? I have hundreds of bookmarks on my Laptop FF. Can Firefox 1.1 and Sync handle a massive amount of bookmarks?
currently, firefox isnt that great for the N900 at all. get an android or wait for Firefox for Mobile to hit it's final release.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mattbutsko For This Useful Post:
Cheers mate.

I'll still get an N900 regardless. I have been drooling over one for the last 6 months, especially as the N97 was such a disappointment.

I find that as long as you only have Firefox running and nothing else, it runs fairly quickly. As for FF Sync or Weave, that app is a killer app. For me it is anyway lol. Great software.

Tags
fennec, firefox