Originally Posted by chilango View Post
It doesnt matter. Had the same.
Download an Australian FW that also is 005 or you tryed another time with your Malaysian FW?
Have to work with it normally.
I just began reflashing my device and I ran the following command at the recommendation of another user: flasher -f -F DFL61_HARMATTAN_40.2012.21-3.299.1_PR_LEGACY_299_ARM_RM-696_PRD_signed.bin -F DFL61_HARMATTAN_40.2012.21-3.SEAP.16_EMMC_SEAP.bin --erase-user-data=secure

I wanted to make sure this process is going correctly, so I took a screenshot of the flasher window thus far.

From what I've read the erasing stage will take a while, so right now my phone is off and the LED notification light is blinking. Can someone tell me if the process is going correctly? Thanks.

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Yes, if I recall correctly that's how it should behave when it is working.

I only have done it once and then I just left my device connected to the computer for the night and on the morning it was done, so I cannot say how long it really takes.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
The erasing part doesn't even take 30mins despite the message... Maybe the message means it can take some time vs a regular flash...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Let me know how it goes couse i have the same carrier and i frikkin hate it.

Originally Posted by shma View Post
Let me know how it goes couse i have the same carrier and i frikkin hate it.
It worked perfectly actually, of my apps work now and none of the problems i had before are still there.

Do it allow u to use a non 3 simcard?
Biggest mistake ever signing up with them imo.

Tags
flashing, nokia n9