Posts: 119 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Brazil
Originally Posted by nosa101 View Post
Maemo 5 was always step 4 in their 5 step process.

MeeGo, or Harmattan, was always the goal. get your facts right
Thanks for remember!! I forgot this other fanboy jargon "step 4 out of 5"...

First of all, a step 4 out of 5 should be a device for internal test only. Every device sold to consumers must be step 5 of 5, otherwise is a beta version, which shouldn't be sold as a final product.

Just wait and see... the only way Meego will be a success is if Intel assumes the control of the project and invest heavily on Atom based devices, otherwise you will see Nokia limited to sell entry-level mobiles with Symbian, loosing high-end market share even for LG and HTC.

Posts: 295 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Manchester, UK
i dont care whether the n900 is step 4 or 3 of 5, just give me some bloody games and apps ovistore!!!!

I don't get what's wrong with you people?

I am really thankfull that Nokia did release this phone. And I really don't get what you are all crying about beeing disapointed. I am quite happy with the amount of support Nokia puts into this.

I expected less and still bought the device. Nokias big misstake was to too much target the average phone (for example by putting that phone on ther main website) user who should never bought that phone.

Well, that clearly explains why they sold way more than they expected. It got too much attation in the wrong target groups.

@russo_br:

I am happy to be part of that step 4. Happy that Nokia does all of this open.

And well you are all still using the N900, can't be so bad then. If it is really that bad, sell it and get something else.

I think it does all what Nokia ever said it will do?

The Following User Says Thank You to DanielW For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by russo_br View Post
Thanks for remember!! I forgot this other fanboy jargon "step 4 out of 5"...

First of all, a step 4 out of 5 should be a device for internal test only. Every device sold to consumers must be step 5 of 5, otherwise is a beta version, which shouldn't be sold as a final product.

Just wait and see... the only way Meego will be a success is if Intel assumes the control of the project and invest heavily on Atom based devices, otherwise you will see Nokia limited to sell entry-level mobiles with Symbian, loosing high-end market share even for LG and HTC.
Yay!!!!
Brownie points for you!!!
You whipped a "fanboy"
Now, you may eat a d*ck
Look, if you want to argue state your facts. Don't pull **** out of your a**.

Nokia made it known that it was a step 4 of 5. Whether that should have been done, I could care less.

theres now a crappy alarm app for free and a converter.

the converter looks pretty though

Posts: 288 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by nathaneous View Post
i dont care whether the n900 is step 4 or 3 of 5, just give me some bloody games and apps ovistore!!!!
go write your own you brat and ingrate

Posts: 245 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ CT USA
Originally Posted by horus View Post
where are you guys getting this i can not see any of that in ovi store on pc or n900??

Posts: 288 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by horus View Post
Nothing crappy about it, ts quite a fun app. why are you so ungrateful ! You dont have to be such a spoilt BRAT

Posts: 295 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Manchester, UK
Originally Posted by Enyibinakata View Post
go write your own you brat and ingrate
no need for name calling

if you take everything seriously in life then i feel sorry for. last time i checked this was a tread about the ovistore, im entitled to make a minor comment about the need for some more apps and games for the ovistore, especially as Nokia has teased us with some upcoming apps and games (3d rollercoaster to name but one).

if this makes me a 'brat', then i'!l embrace that title until they release some new content.