Hello friends,
After a long and fulfilling relationship with my n900 I think it is time I called it quits. lol.
Anyways, anyone can suggest a sweet alternative? I'm on T-mobile usa and so I will likely go for a subsidized android phone on their plan.

Posts: 500 | Thanked: 437 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oklahoma
Originally Posted by superkinggt View Post
Hello friends,
After a long and fulfilling relationship with my n900 I think it is time I called it quits. lol.
Anyways, anyone can suggest a sweet alternative? I'm on T-mobile usa and so I will likely go for a subsidized android phone on their plan.
I would stay away from the Samsung Vibrant. A fellow at work has one and he is having to reset it regularly to get it to act right. Also, build quality is most distinctly un-tank-like. I do not have any other Android experience so can not make a positive suggestion.

Last edited by tzsm98; 2011-02-05 at 16:59. Reason: fine tune link but still not quite right (pop-up on T-Mobile page)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tzsm98 For This Useful Post:
how about a palm phone?

I think im going with the mytouch 4g. Anyone have any experiences with it?

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Norway
Myabe a droid 2. Same formfactor as n900 but more up to date hardware and android.

Yeah I just bought a droid 2 global. Waiting for it to arrive. For me it was between this and a HTC G2... and another n900 tbh.

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mierlo, Netherlands
Buy another N900... lol
Seriously, there's no alternative, at least right now... N900 is a mobile-computer, and I haven't seen anything like it, and as powerful as it is...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AMLJ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
well he didn't say the n900 is broken, maybe he will keep it.
he also didn't give a list of phones he's considering, so it's pretty hard to help.

Nah Ive still got the n900. I was just sick of the phone app. In terms of OS there really isnt a comparison to Maemo.

I would buy something from HTC. They apparently have a reputation for releasing the latest software in a timely manner.

Tags
death, i need drugs, i want your $$$, the void