Active Topics

recently i found that it is getting extremely hard to get my position when i am in door, not even approximated position like i used to do prior PR1.2, foursquare and all the position related apps became useless in door. I tried changing the location config file to sulp.google.com, change forcedsulp=true but still indoo positioning become almost impossible, i also tried my brother's n9 which i can say is pretty much a clean set as he doesn't install much apps and don't mess with terminal like i did and his set is having the similar problem too after he updated to pr1.2. Anyone else display this indoor positioning problem after pr1.2. I am not talking about accurate pin pointing but unable to even estimate the whereabout for foursquare to work. In the map, i no longer see the large green radius circle anymore, it is either an accuratefix (outdoor), or no fix at all showing my previous location only in yellow.

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 116 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki
You do know that it's SUPL.google.com, right?

Originally Posted by Soppa View Post
You do know that it's SUPL.google.com, right?
hahaha you've got me there but yes i do know, i follow the exact spelling in the config file, though spelt it wrongly over here

speaking of which, do u know what is PrimarySuplOnlyGprs=false for?

Looks like i have solved the problem by changing both primary and secondary to supl.google.com. That means Nokia server fails to work completely?

Doesn't work anymore.Just worked for 1st and 2nd time, now I am back to square 1