Active Topics

Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Yes, true, Copernicus. And eventually I got it right
Eventually. Some of us got it right straight away.
Not once but at least twice

Yes, no broblemos. (bysy with my keyboard)

Two new items for hollidays is anyway too much....

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Love the new wait. It's so much better than the old wait.
Well I thought that was obvious. The new wait is much better and updated, with many many new improvements.

Originally Posted by mariusmssj View Post
Well I thought that was obvious. The new wait is much better and updated, with many many new improvements.
Well this IS Jolla after all, the new wait will be Unlike anything we have seen before.

Glad to here confirmation of the screen issues being resolved now, though.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
It will be a looong wait. It will be a tough wait. but will it be just?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Case received this morning, completely useless and it will wait for a moment on the shelter...

Some pictures of the case

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437813097.201920.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  10.6 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437813111.537229.jpg
Views: 525
Size:  4.6 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437813119.201475.jpg
Views: 516
Size:  11.7 KB

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
what did you write on it? (If it's ok to Share)

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Must say. I don't buy that "better screen" thing.. What did happened SailfishOS first demo hw and then actually hw was far from it! I think: "we found cheaper screen and it has to hack/hammer to fit in".

Next they update a charge plug and ask 4month more :/? I think Jollas devs are that good, that one screen not take that long or why they even pick that on the first place? Too less information about it.

And please Jolla, if you read this! You can not say at every dead line: "we need more time"! You should say it sooner! Then it will be fine. It is like you give us a lollipop, when we unscroll it, you take it away and say: "you can eat it in next month".

Last edited by Makeclick; 2015-07-25 at 11:30. Reason: odd typing popped up :O

Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by Makeclick View Post
And please Jolla, if you read this! You can not say at every dead line: "we need more time"! You should say it sooner! Then it will be fine. It is like you give us a lollipop, when we unscroll it, you take it away and say: "you can eat it in next month".
Ah, actually, I've gotta say that Jolla has learned a hard lesson that many other companies learned long ago; never, never reveal anything about your inner processes. Jolla has already provided more info about their development process than pretty much any other mobile device company than I have ever seen before; we've gotten just a hint of all the troubles and struggles they've had during the creation of this tablet. And their reward? An enormous chorus of hostility. Essentially, lots of folks yelling "How dare you make a mistake!", in a process where the identification and fixing of mistakes is fundamental to success.

I certainly hope that Jolla stops providing so much information about their development process, because the company derives no benefit from it and obviously causes them much grief...

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund