Notices

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Nice to be at service Steve

Have new hack for next version.. it is called bounce. It could be particulary good for the screen lock clock. When on screen lock screen you tap once and it will jump right and show more of the text. So you could fit more than just the time.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 144 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New Zealand
Looks interesting - will give it a try. There is a thread somewhere about increasing the volume using alsamixer... here. This works but there was a suggestion it reverts after a reset and maybe your wicked tool could be employed to help that...

Originally Posted by PhatApteryx View Post
Looks interesting - will give it a try. There is a thread somewhere about increasing the volume using alsamixer... here. This works but there was a suggestion it reverts after a reset and maybe your wicked tool could be employed to help that...
Hmm.. you are right. Didn't think of that. Best would be to have alsactl tough.. but as that does not exist yet my tool could make it easier to set. Will try to put it in the next version or maybe the one after that.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

The Following User Says Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
look at everythingn9.com for all the mods already made for n9? and compile them in your n9tweak

hope there is a mod to add more smiley to the default one

The Following User Says Thank You to youmeego For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
new version is better, cheers

The Following User Says Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by youmeego View Post
look at everythingn9.com for all the mods already made for n9? and compile them in your n9tweak

hope there is a mod to add more smiley to the default one
Arie from everythingn9.com have contacted me so hopefully we can put some more things to n9tweak

Last edited by AlMehdi; 2011-11-30 at 14:49.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
Hi! I have installed the app but even after reboot I cannot find the icon in the menu. Any ideas?

Originally Posted by burnedd View Post
Hi! I have installed the app but even after reboot I cannot find the icon in the menu. Any ideas?
It must have failed to install.. do you see anything if you write "ls /opt/n9tweak" in terminal?

almedhi,

you are a valuable piece of this community and i, amongst others, appreciate your time and expertise put into each and every offering.

i was curious if there was anyway to get all of the apps to recognize landscape mode. it does not make much sense for landscape mode to work and then having to hold it portrait in apps like calc, phone, and others. thank you in advance

The Following User Says Thank You to asadkhan1988 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Thank you AlMehdi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please! Make easy UI and publish it to the ovi store!! Finaly Landscape and it working very nice. I do not know why this is not default in N9