Posts: 138 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Costa Rica
Hello maybe somebody can help me!!! after Fix the FB chat my phone rebooted 3 times, at the last one doesn't started anymore and the light is just blinking so fast!!! and also Can't Flash again Help!!!!

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Long press on the power button to switch off. Try to charge your battery a little, and try to flash again or r&d mode and fix your problem.

I did all you said but I don't know it just blink so fast I tried to charge it a bit with cable, with PC, and with flasher, but Is vibrating with long press is not showing the white light.
Please I love my N9 he can't die!!!

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Seems like due to dependency issues the OP may have run apt-get autoremove and hence uninstalled mp-harmattan-xxx... Go for a reflash if its indeed the case...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Seems like due to dependency issues the OP may have run apt-get autoremove and hence uninstalled mp-harmattan-xxx... Go for a reflash if its indeed the case...
hey but how, I can't turn on a bit the phone, when it turned off had the 100% battery charged, and nothing the PC don't recognize it to flash is he died??

Originally Posted by Thorvic777 View Post
hey but how, I can't turn on a bit the phone, when it turned off had the 100% battery charged, and nothing the PC don't recognize it to flash is he died??
Just re-flash your device using flasher; post outputs here to show it isn't recognised... Like I mentioned earlier, you were too eager to allow apt-get autoremove to remove your whole system

Originally Posted by Thorvic777 View Post
When my PC did not find the device when trying to flash, what fixed that for me was to install and run Nokia Software Updater while the flash window was open. Then it found my device all of a sudden. Don't know if it was a coinsidence or not.

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Just re-flash your device using flasher; post outputs here to show it isn't recognised... Like I mentioned earlier, you were too eager to allow apt-get autoremove to remove your whole system
I Didn't that, I'm not as stupid you think!!!

Originally Posted by dannejanne View Post
When my PC did not find the device when trying to flash, what fixed that for me was to install and run Nokia Software Updater while the flash window was open. Then it found my device all of a sudden. Don't know if it was a coinsidence or not.
That's most probably because NSU installed the driver in Windows for your phone hence allowing it to get detected by flasher...

Tags
blinking, flashing, help!!, n9trouble, reboot