Stood in front of the mirror with the n900. Not only did he have the same device he looked exactly like me as well.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anti-dualism For This Useful Post:
Posts: 9 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Nov 2009 @ San Diego, CA
Originally Posted by herb View Post
You'd be wrong.
Good to see another N900 owner in Tulsa!

In my chemistry lecture hall. I hate it when I see other people with my phone. Makes me rage.

I'm the only one I know with an N900 in the suburbs of Chicago. I'm sure there are a decent amount in the city, what with the flagship store and all, but I haven't seen anyone besides the Nokia employees with one.

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland, Savonlinna
Not yet, am i only one with n900 at my location?

feel free to make contact if you see me

Posts: 134 | Thanked: 247 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Spain, EU
Oh, I forgot to comment. I saw for the first time another N900 owner here in Spain last week (in Paterna, near Valencia). He was Finnish though.

Greetings.

I seem to be the only person in the south coast (uk) with a N900. although looking at the map there is another person apparently in Brighton, which makes two of us.

i have never seen anyone with it and no one other than the people in my office know what it is. i keep hearing ah thats the new n97. NO.

Everyone wants to have a play but is put off by the fact they have no idea how to do anything. when i show them the phone and i am still learning myself, then they are amazed

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
I have only seen one N900 so far. Saw it while queuing into a swimming hall in Kaarina, Finland.

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sheffield UK
There's 4 of us n900 owners at my work, but then I work at an ISP so we have a higher geek ratio than most places.

The whole of Carphone Warehouse in the centre of Sheffield was covered by a huge picture of one the other week when I walked past it, which I found a bit surprising.

Posts: 151 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Sep 2006 @ Mexico City, Mexico
[QUOTE=Neegs;561286]I seem to be the only person in the south coast (uk) with a N900. although looking at the map there is another person apparently in Brighton, which makes two of us.
...snip...
/QUOTE]

Map? which map?

Do I get it right...? that there is a map somewhere that, well...maps locations (or at least city or country) of N900 owners

If so, can you share the web address ? Thanks.