Notices

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Holland
Invisible backgrounds work just fine over here, using Illustrator.

Like to change font size too! Please let us know . . .

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 537 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ scotland
first post updated with what i believe are the latest skins (feedback please authors!) if any of you release a newer update to they skins, or if anyone new posts a skin here they want included, please pm me to let me know!

its a sad day when i can't slip at least one hitchhiker reference in somewhere.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to festivalnut For This Useful Post:
@BabelO

Is it also possible to take over the play, prev and next button of the mediaplayer?

Originally Posted by Carlito View Post
@BabelO

Is it also possible to take over the play, prev and next button of the mediaplayer?
Yes i can look to do that too, but may took some times.

I look at the font size too

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BabelO For This Useful Post:
Posts: 739 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Surrey, UK
Tested the widget on a journey today and was fab. With the large font it will be much easier to change frequencies quickly.
There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. Proverbs 14:12

I wait for the update, than make a new svg file ...

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Surrey, UK
Ok here's my first attempt at a skin for this or anything else for that matter. I wanted something simple and so I'll call it 'Simplicity Blue'.

Image preview and a zip archive with the svg file attached.
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: zip Simplicity_Blue.zip (2.6 KB, 168 views)
There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. Proverbs 14:12

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by cardiff-blues View Post
Ok here's my first attempt at a skin for this or anything else for that matter. I wanted something simple and so I'll call it 'Simplicity Blue'.

Image preview and a zip archive with the svg file attached.
looks nice and simple.

Posts: 961 | Thanked: 565 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Tyneside, North East England
i am using tnis widget, but have been noticing a few issues with it, and was wondering if it is just me? I have had a read though the various discusiions and have not spotted anything.

it sometimes seems to be a bit laggy starfting. is there a trick or a sequence with sgtarting media player and the transmitter?

Also, though I can change the settings, they reset after a restart. is there anyway to save them?

Nokia 770 (2gb) since Aug 2007
Nokia N800 (32gb) since Dec 2007
Nokia N810 (16gb) since Sep 2009
Nokia N900 (64gb) since Aug 2010 ______________________________

Originally Posted by gazza_d View Post
i am using tnis widget, but have been noticing a few issues with it, and was wondering if it is just me? I have had a read though the various discusiions and have not spotted anything.

it sometimes seems to be a bit laggy starfting. is there a trick or a sequence with sgtarting media player and the transmitter?

Also, though I can change the settings, they reset after a restart. is there anyway to save them?
Hi,

On start it is the fm transmitter activation which took time. i can change this by switching directly ON the widget when you press the button, and if the transmitter is not activated after a while i switch it back to off.

Look strange, settings save well here, look in your /home/user/.config/Trolltech if there is a directory "FM RDS ..."

Fabrice