DM = possibly direct message

The Following User Says Thank You to asianmoomoo For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
i think i've come to the conclusion that I have to get the n9. I have no other choice unfortunately. I love my n900 and this thing sooner or later will die . When this happens I would be forced to get an Android or start looking for an n9 which might be impossible to find at the time.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Hope we will know what he said in DM

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hakki_01 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 55 | Thanked: 140 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Is anything delivered in full for the Nokia N9? No flasher yet, no Swype keyboard...
Has Swype ever been anounced/promised at all for the N9? I might be wrong, but I don't remember so...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 0x4e84 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 519 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ North Carolina (Formerly Denmark and Iceland)
I told these guys that the only color for the 64GB version was black so they might want to remove the blue and red ones from eBay. They say they are getting 200 units next week:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=300604138962

Dear vovo...,

Thank you for this information. In any case my customers will get Black 64GB if we will not recieve 64GB in blue or Magenta. As far as I know that all Nokia N9 will be available with all SSD options and all colors, will just have to wait untill next week and see what happens, we are getting 200 units next week.

Thank you!

-all_electronic_store

Last edited by olighak; 2011-10-07 at 17:09.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to olighak For This Useful Post:
Yippie... I finally got the tracking number for my N9 from Denmark, currently it has the status "Received by Post Danmark", so now let's see how long it takes to my door.

The Following User Says Thank You to marrat For This Useful Post:
Posts: 519 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ North Carolina (Formerly Denmark and Iceland)
Originally Posted by marrat View Post
Yippie... I finally got the tracking number for my N9 from Denmark, currently it has the status "Received by Post Danmark", so now let's see how long it takes to my door.
6 days! No more, no less. If I´m off I´ll buy you a couple of beers if you ever come to Raleigh.

Posts: 55 | Thanked: 140 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by smegheadz View Post
with regards to the picture quality on the N9

Take a look at some pics already posted.

Thanks to Slai for taking those pics, my personal fav is the bottom 1.

the thing to ask yourself is: Was the camera on the n900 good enough for the pictures you wanted to take? if yes then the n9 camera is more then enough. if you find you need an amazing camera then the n8 is for you. for me i was able to take some decent pics on the n900 and the n9 will be good enough for me. but i'm more into the phone side of things and instant messaging.
Some more proofs that the N9 camera isn't that bad, in decent light conditions... ;-)
http://www.esphoneblog.com/2011/06/2...re-production/

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by marrat View Post
Just came to think about it... The only true novelty on the N9 is the Swipe UX, which is really fluid on the rather "old" 1 GHz OMAP3 and SGX530. No stunning photos, lacking many features from other high-end (even older Nokia) devices, such as FMTX, USB-OTG, HDMI out...

Maybe we shouldn't see the N9 as the last MeeGo phone by Nokia, but as the first phone for the next billion?

What do you think of this?
HDMI out is overhyped crap its time go forward and make an GOOD AirPlay killer for Nokia N9.

But some of the other stuff I agree. Its a damn shame the camera is soo bad on inside photography :-(

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2011-10-07 at 18:02.

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
Go to menu app
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgr6HGduEkU
seems to create a home screen including landscape and some kind of customizable swipe

Work in progress, quasar music player
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYI9Zix-OmE

Last edited by aironeous; 2011-10-07 at 17:44.

The Following User Says Thank You to aironeous For This Useful Post:

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????