Active Topics

Anyone here who has recieved a unit in scandinavia recently? I ordered the 21st of November, and really hope that I will recieve it within 10 days, after that I leave for China! Nokia now says new orders will ship in december...

Not here. I've been waiting for four weeks now... in Finland. Thank you Nokia.

Edit: Although, come to think of it, we're not really a part of scandinavia

Last edited by zuti; 2005-12-05 at 16:27.

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Finland
status of order still open. Maybe by Xmas...

Last edited by mrp; 2005-12-05 at 20:05.

Well, I received mine last week (in Finland), but I had placed my order already on Nov 5th. Although Finland is technically not in Scandinavia, there's a label on the box which says "Sweden, Finland, Denmark", so I guess there's only one version for all Nordic countries. Anyway, I hope you get yours in time

Hey, you guys not part of Scandinavia? That's sad. My bad! Finland was certainly included in the question. (Norway wasn't though, hehe...)

Holy crap! Mine's not on backorder anymore! Now the tracking page just says that the order status is open... could it be.

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2005 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Hi!
I ordered the 7 november, just after the stock ran out and mine is being shipped now! Should arrive tomorrow Crossing fingers!
Edit: Got it! OMG the screen is beautiful!

Last edited by Enberg; 2005-12-08 at 19:08.

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Finland
mine arrived today (haven't got my hands on it yet) on 12th, December. Ordered 14th November. Less than a month but seemed like an eternity...

Originally Posted by centauria
Well, I received mine last week (in Finland), but I had placed my order already on Nov 5th. Although Finland is technically not in Scandinavia, there's a label on the box which says "Sweden, Finland, Denmark", so I guess there's only one version for all Nordic countries. Anyway, I hope you get yours in time
I ordered mine on the fourth and received it on the eighth of november. Mine too said "Sweden, Finland, Denmark".

Mine Shipped today! Hooray!

Ordered November 24 in Sweden, for all you still waiting.

Now I just have to get it to China...