Hi,

I have upgraded my N9 with PR1.2. Unfortunately SIP calls are not working, the other party hears but I cannot hear anything. This happens all the time. Anyways the same was happening with PR1.1.
Can someone advice how to fix this problem?
Thanks loads for any suggestions.
Ahmer

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by kahmer View Post
Hi,

I have upgraded my N9 with PR1.2. Unfortunately SIP calls are not working, the other party hears but I cannot hear anything. This happens all the time. Anyways the same was happening with PR1.1.
Ahmer
Search this guide for "SIP"
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...gEyYtfrDI/edit
There's some links/threads with very handy info/ideas.

over WIFI I had the same problem. turned out to be a setting on my router. Once I made the router changes I had no more problems....EXCEPT if I was streaming content. Now I pause any streams when I'm on SIP.

over Tmobile 3G (showing up as 3.5G on my 900) I have no problems except it is a bit laggy.
Boot from MMC
Gpodder Cache on MMC
MTube Cache on MMC
Mugen 1800mAh Battery
Addesso USB rollup keyboard
Solio Solar Charger
Holux GPSlim GPS

N810
community SSU
Turbo Diablo
8GB external
Boot from Internal SD
Still no GPS Fix.

N900
Stock
32GB
Many Solar Chargers (Saved bacon during Sandy!)
Inland ProHT BT keyboard
What's this? A GPS Fix? Wowwwwwww

Originally Posted by sondjata View Post
over WIFI I had the same problem. turned out to be a setting on my router. Once I made the router changes I had no more problems.
lol could you please remember what you changed? i have the same problem at my gf's house, cheers

Originally Posted by kahmer View Post
Hi,

Ahmer
VOIP is heavily dependent on latency. Perhaps it's a problem with your Mobile provider. How's your connection's condition with your mobile provider?

I never had problem with mine since the last time I posted I solved the issue. Still working great on PR1.2.

Originally Posted by Vaterix View Post
lol could you please remember what you changed? i have the same problem at my gf's house, cheers
Probably QOS settings...