Notices

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Auburn, WA
I've gone through the spreadsheet and found the following names to delete (no scores in the last three worlds, seasons, or any of rio).

stephen
aayano
Mrr82
DJW1108
planet366
smh
Bob
dpollitt
K.Hall
JoeTurner
Meliagaunt
bam111
Abdi
JayAce
DeGeuk
cliffsteele
osiolek
kimbalaya
Chuckwaggin
SidGreen

Not as many as I was expecting. Anyone have suggestions for people to add or remove from this list?

Also, Sunday is the anniversary of Angry Birds release, so to celebrate Rovio is releasing a special birthday episode with 15 levels. I'll see if I can add space for it.

Originally Posted by CougRon View Post
I've gone through the spreadsheet and found the following names to delete (no scores in the last three worlds, seasons, or any of rio).

stephen
aayano
Mrr82
DJW1108
planet366
smh
Bob
dpollitt
K.Hall
JoeTurner
Meliagaunt
bam111
Abdi
JayAce
DeGeuk
cliffsteele
osiolek
kimbalaya
Chuckwaggin
SidGreen

Not as many as I was expecting. Anyone have suggestions for people to add or remove from this list?

Also, Sunday is the anniversary of Angry Birds release, so to celebrate Rovio is releasing a special birthday episode with 15 levels. I'll see if I can add space for it.
Only problem (maybe) when we delete those names, the averages are also not correct anymore....

The averages will change on those levels they participated in, but it shouldn't be a big deal.

Last edited by CougRon; 2011-12-13 at 09:20.

The averages will change on those levels they participated in, but it shouldn't be a big deal.
We can also try first to skip only their second column. (the gap between highscore & own score)

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sweden
Just got the full version of AB on my N9 and figured I should start playing again, only to find all my scores deleted from the spreadsheet (that I started!). O well... Guess I'll start hunting new highscores Plz don't delete my new column!

Sorry, we've been having expansion problems as the spreadsheet is near the max formula limit and have been getting ready to delete people who haven't added scores in quite a long time so that we could add more levels in the future. Didn't think we'd deleted anybody yet...

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sweden
Sorry, we've been having expansion problems as the spreadsheet is near the max formula limit and have been getting ready to delete people who haven't added scores in quite a long time so that we could add more levels in the future. Didn't think we'd deleted anybody yet...
It's fine! I'm glad the spreadsheet is in the shape it is! Just have to get my game on again

edit: what we could do is delete everyone who is not registered at TMO! After all, it is for TMO members!

Last edited by eMiL; 2011-12-30 at 08:18.

Originally Posted by eMiL View Post
It's fine! I'm glad the spreadsheet is in the shape it is! Just have to get my game on again

edit: what we could do is delete everyone who is not registered at TMO! After all, it is for TMO members!
Ok, but first write a HUGE warning on top of the sheet so everybody knows it's a TMO sheet......

There is the possibility that some people may not be registered under the same name that they put on the sheet....

A new Holiday episode has been released on iOS, Year of the Dragon, for chinese new year. I've added space for the levels to the spreadsheet.

Didn't get an error message about formulas being used up so I haven't yet removed the users marked for potential deletion. Should we do that soon, or just leave them until we need the space?

Tags
bada blows, bada rox