Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
currently, using OVP shows no videos found although stock video app shows all of them...

Marxian, kindly fix this one issue as since cutetube cant play videos while minimized, this is the best solution atm...

Thanks!

Code:
AIRUIInputContextPlugin::AIRUIInputContextPlugin(QObject*)
virtual QString AIRUIInputContextPlugin::displayName(constQString&)
virtual QString AIRUIInputContextPlugin::description(constQString&)
Found SGX/MBX driver, enabling FullClearOnEveryFrame
Found v1.4 driver, enabling brokenTexSubImage
QColor::setNamedColor: Unknown color name '/home/user/MyDocs/DCIM'
Successfully resolved MeeGo graphics system: /usr/lib/qt4/plugins/graphicssystems/libqmeegographicssystem.so

MeegoGraphics: found EGL_NOK_image_shared
MeegoGraphics: found EGL_KHR_lock_surface2
MeegoGraphics: found EGL_KHR_fence_sync
X Error: BadDamage (invalid Damage parameter) 153
  Extension:    146 (Uknown extension)
  Minor opcode: 2 (Unknown request)
  Resource id:  0x13b
Found SGX/MBX driver, enabling FullClearOnEveryFrame
Found v1.4 driver, enabling brokenTexSubImage
DBUS error Rejected send message, 3 matched rules; type="method_call", sender=":1.197" (uid=0 pid=6074 comm="/opt/openvideoplayer/bin/openvideoplayer /home/use") interface="org.freedesktop.Tracker1.Resources" member="SparqlQuery" errorname="(unset)" requested_reply=0 destination="org.freedesktop.Tracker1" (uid=29999 pid=1427 comm="/usr/lib/tracker/tracker-store "))
DBUS error Rejected send message, 3 matched rules; type="method_call", sender=":1.197" (uid=0 pid=6074 comm="/opt/openvideoplayer/bin/openvideoplayer /home/use") interface="org.freedesktop.Tracker1.Resources" member="SparqlQuery" errorname="(unset)" requested_reply=0 destination="org.freedesktop.Tracker1" (uid=29999 pid=1427 comm="/usr/lib/tracker/tracker-store "))
static bool EventGenerator::filterEvents(void*) Initialising Air UI X atom
Meego graphics system destroyed
X Error: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied) 10
  Extension:    135 (MIT-SHM)
  Minor opcode: 1 (X_ShmAttach)
  Resource id:  0x480000b
X Error: BadShmSeg (invalid shared segment parameter) 135
  Extension:    135 (MIT-SHM)
  Minor opcode: 2 (X_ShmDetach)
  Resource id:  0x480001c
~ #

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-10-28 at 01:39.

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Sorry, but I'm no longer maintaining this project due to no PR1.3 release for the N950. The last version I released had no problems with tracker on PR1.2, but beyond that I cannot say, since I'm unable to test against current firmware.

My website

GitHub

but aren't there many links for the leaked pr1.3 for n950?

Just curious...

or could you help me with the log i posted above which i get when i open a video using OVP in terminal? The log doesn't seem to be a tracker issue...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-10-28 at 02:29.

Posts: 545 | Thanked: 560 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ lebanon
I reset the tracker and videos showed up again .

subtitles encoding issue ? Any help ?

while suffering from the OVP crisis , I suggest using kmplayer + mplayer...
It allows you to carry on playing videos in the background too with one caveat; the video won't be seen when its minimized...so you get a blank screen but the audio of the said video keeps playing on...I got a quick reply from the Project admin, Koss, stating that this is an unfixable bug...

Edit: If you require there is a slightly updated mplayer available too in the interwebs but it isn't really much of an improvement...in kmplayer I just select gstreamer+mplayer as my backend as choosing mplayer solely gives a out-of-sync audio/video...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-10-30 at 16:01.

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
but aren't there many links for the leaked pr1.3 for n950?

Just curious...

or could you help me with the log i posted above which i get when i open a video using OVP in terminal? The log doesn't seem to be a tracker issue...
I won't risk installing a leaked firmware on my only Harmattan device that has no warranty (not that any warranty would be valid if it caused problems).

The problem is certainly a tracker issue (though perhaps not caused by tracker itself), as it's tracker that is used (via QtGallery abstraction) to list the videos. The log shows errors communicating with the tracker DBus interface. Ultimately, I have several other projects that I can work on more productively, so I'm not willing to spend (waste) any more time on this one. I don't even have it installed on my device.

Slightly off-topic: I've added support for KMPlayer to the next cuteTube update, so at least you won't have to put up with the suckfest that is the stock player.

My website

GitHub

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by myname24 View Post
I reset the tracker and videos showed up again .

subtitles encoding issue ? Any help ?
I implemented the subtitle support using JavaScript. The implementation sucks, and would have been improved (scrapped and replaced) if I were still working on this project.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
Slightly off-topic: I've added support for KMPlayer to the next cuteTube update, so at least you won't have to put up with the suckfest that is the stock player.
Fair compromise

So playback in background will be available right? Are you able to have the video still displayed when the player is minimized?

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 545 | Thanked: 560 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ lebanon
I implemented the subtitle support using JavaScript. The implementation sucks, and would have been improved (scrapped and replaced) if I were still working on this project.
Thanks for the clarification

An alternative to the Crap stock player would be great. I can't wait. Will this resolve the choppiness of the play back ?

Tags
more features, video player