I was clearing my N9 (the manual way through settings) and it stuck to "clearing device" - stage for a while, next time i looked at it, it seemed as it had stuck for good and i rebooted it, after Nokia logo the "loading circle" just keeps going on the screen. Flashed succesfully, zeroized it etc but still stuck on same place..

Any suggestions? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Ps. flashing on Mac so i don't have the emmc, don't know if it has anything to do with it.

EDIT: After running out of power and reflashing it started to work, carry on..

Last edited by _Routser; 2012-04-25 at 23:59.

You have saved my life, really.

_Routser
flash again, don't know what else can be done.

hey mates,how can i downgrade my n9?

please help, my n9 cant booting, its stuck on nokia logo, can i flash it??

i attached my device to pc, when its connected its only vibra then stuck on nokia logo, can i flash it?, and the flasher cant see my device to,

Hi Guys,

great guide and discussion. I've read all the messages in this forum and I am about to flash my Nokia N9. Since this will be my first time I just wanted to double check something:

I have an N9 16gb black - device code 059L7Z9, most likely this version here: N9 RM-696 PTK Centertel (Orange PL) PL (black) v1 16GB

Until now there hasn't been a PR 1.2 update. I've waited three months, asked Orange client support (phone and forums) and no concrete answers, so I had enough ignoring and will flash a firmware so I can get my phone updated.

As there is no firmware for my device, I am assuming the best choice for my phone will be:

RM-696 NDT CENTRAL EUROPE BLACK 16GB (059J203)

Am I making the right choice here or should I choose another version?

Thanks for the reassurance.

Best

Albu

Originally Posted by albu View Post
Hi Guys,

great guide and discussion. I've read all the messages in this forum and I am about to flash my Nokia N9. Since this will be my first time I just wanted to double check something:

I have an N9 16gb black - device code 059L7Z9, most likely this version here: N9 RM-696 PTK Centertel (Orange PL) PL (black) v1 16GB

Until now there hasn't been a PR 1.2 update. I've waited three months, asked Orange client support (phone and forums) and no concrete answers, so I had enough ignoring and will flash a firmware so I can get my phone updated.

As there is no firmware for my device, I am assuming the best choice for my phone will be:

RM-696 NDT CENTRAL EUROPE BLACK 16GB (059J203)

Am I making the right choice here or should I choose another version?

Thanks for the reassurance.

Best

Albu
Hi there Polish user of N9
I had the same problem. Tired of waiting for OTA update flashed my device with 059J1Z5.
IMO Central Europe release should be okay. If you compare images under NaviFirm, the only difference is in eMMC image. I've flashed my N9 with 059J1Z5 and then manually downloaded maps in Maps app.
Good luck and remember to flash also the eMMC image. It saves a lot of problems.

More a Portuguese in Poland user Thanks for the advice! I will get down to business and do a "Comprehensive reset (destroys user data)". I will let you know the results

Thanks!

Just a quick update. I've just flashed my Nokia N9 with the RM-696 NDT CENTRAL EUROPE BLACK 16GB (059J203) and everything is working smoothly. It took than less than 20 minutes

Tags
flashing, nokia n9